• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Contradictions

guys da whole christian scene is so full of controversies...prosperity and anti-prosperity teaching...pre-tribulation rapture and post-tribulation rapture theories/prophecies...pastors against pastors...every person is claiming every other person to be a heretic...it's so crazy...from all this i've learnt that i shud never look to man...cursed is he who trusts in man... i've decided to check every preached word with da bible...use only scripturally sound songs in worship...i don't care if i don't look like da other folks around me...i'm just gonna keep da example of Jesus before me...

and about da christian artists,...m really disappointed...people idolize dem just like da world idolizes da secular artists....n bout me?... m gonna smile n rock ,m gonna take wadever is gud ,reject da rest...most of it ,i feel is mere entertainment,but clean entertainment...

Wad's ur stand on dis guys? lemme know...This goes from a 17 yr old

Last edited:
Amen, I agree with you. There are false preachers out in the world, teaching false doctrines. We must look to the truth, not our hearts, not our own understanding, but the truth. The only truth is the word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Psalms 118:8
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Yep

Yes you are certainly right. With lots of different denominations and groups having their own perception about how the Bible is to be interpreted, even a well experienced believer can get confused. I guess one way by which we can rise abo to jus check whether what we are doin or others are doin is according to scriptural principles or not. But again for that, one needs to be really thorough with the Word and must not lose their sense of balance.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister Naomi. Don't forget we're in the end times. Things will get worst unfortunately.

Matthew 24:11-13

11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

That's what I'm talking about!!! Amen! For I will look unto the hills which comes my help. ALL my help comes from God, not man. He is the only trustworthy one. I like the way you don't conform to the world. Marking the perfect man, Jesus Christ. Be strong in God.

guys da whole christian scene is so full of controversies...prosperity and anti-prosperity teaching...pre-tribulation rapture and post-tribulation rapture theories/prophecies...pastors against pastors...every person is claiming every other person to be a heretic...it's so crazy...from all this i've learnt that i shud never look to man...cursed is he who trusts in man... i've decided to check every preached word with da bible...use only scripturally sound songs in worship...i don't care if i don't look like da other folks around me...i'm just gonna keep da example of Jesus before me...

and about da christian artists,...m really disappointed...people idolize dem just like da world idolizes da secular artists....n bout me?... m gonna smile n rock ,m gonna take wadever is gud ,reject da rest...most of it ,i feel is mere entertainment,but clean entertainment...

Wad's ur stand on dis guys? lemme know...This goes from a 17 yr old

i'm just gonna keep da example of Jesus before me...

We all have to keep looking unto Jesus. As you point out much is happening which could cause confusion.

Let us stay focussed on Jesus, and upon what he has done. Jesus is the Saviour....there is no other.