• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Contemporary Christian Music Stream - with permission

:note: :note2: :thumbs_up

Hi everyone. Mymakersdaughter gave me permission to post the link to a wonderful website that streams contemporary Christian music. You can listen and be uplifted by it while you're browsing these forums or in Live Chat....anywhere, anytime.

I checked out their Mission statement and their beliefs statement and found them to hold Christian beliefs. It's also commercial free and fee free. I hope you all enjoy. I sure do! GB! [edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission]

Thank you for the permission, Mymakersdaughter! :thumbs_up GBU, Sister!

Amen! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for sharing this site...
i´ll check it out later.....
would now BUT i have to get ready for school!!!!

god bless
kara

thanks for sharing...will definatly have to check this site out...love listening to christain music although I must admit one of my favourites is Carman