• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Congratulations Mr Trump!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
God blessed and honored you in putting you in the Oval office....Now honor Him by obeying his leading....I'll pray for you in your obedience to Him.

I haven't been this exited in a long time. LOL

Active
Amen, let us pray for our new president and God will surround him with the right people and that he will listen to their council.

Amen. God is good.

Loyal
God blessed and honored you in putting you in the Oval office....Now honor Him by obeying his leading....I'll pray for you in your obedience to Him.

I haven't been this exited in a long time. LOL
Yes, you are so excited, that you didn't even spell it right, lol.

They could have the kind of keyboard I have. One that doesn't always post a letter even when you hit the key. And it's not even 3 months old. :crying:

Yes, congratulations Donald Trump. Mr. president. May God walk with you and may you be open to his guidance and wisdom as you lead us into the next four years.
It is such an emotional event. So much of the same old same old that resulted in the same governance that was slowly eroding America. And now the people have spoken. They've decided in majority to give a new vision and a non-politician the helm. With Republican majority in both the House and Senate it is going to be a promising future God willing.

Staff Member
Now is not the time to stop praying, but rather a time to redouble our efforts. Keep in mind that the enemy will be trying to influence him as well.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Temptation is real.

He(Trump)has had a lot of money before, that wasn't his temptation or weakness I would guess,
but now he will have money and power.

Perhaps the temptation of power may be a temptation worth praying about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Stories 0
Curtis Devotionals 0
A Water Cooler 4