• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Confirmed. Established.

Staff Member
Let the beauty and delightfulness and favor of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands—yes, the work of our hands, confirm and establish it. Psalm 90:17 AMPC

Positive transformation is defined by the standards of God. Accept the standards of self-help and you might discover change. You can accept the standards of your worst influence and identify change. You can hold tight to tradition and be subject to change. You can even be transformed by the influence of unforgiveness. Transformation means change, but not all change is good.

When you choose God’s standards you will desire His approval and favor. You will want to see your efforts become something bigger than your best dream. Ideas, plans, and hopes can be transformed into a life you can be pleased with because the end results are in line with what pleases God.

Spend time making sure you’re happy, and the satisfaction you experience will be short-lived. Spend too much time making other people happy, and they may come to believe this is your full-time job. Spend time pleasing God, and you will be satisfied. What’s more, those closest to you will experience a love from you that pushes past temporary happiness to long-term joy and security.

Prayer: Dear God, establish what I do because I am doing it for You. Help me find joy, peace, and courage when I do the things You made me to do.