• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Confidence to Live God's Way

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
And his heart took delight in the ways of the LORD; moreover he removed the high places and wooden images from Judah. 2 Chronicles 17:6

"Fake it until you make it" may be a popular slogan, but it's terrible advice. Granted, it's meant to shore up self-confidence in a world that works overtime to demean you and put you down.

During which times in your life did you feel the most confidence? Perhaps it was as a student, musician, athlete, artist, actor, techie, or collector. Perhaps it was your first promotion or big win in the work world. What stole that confidence? Was it something you did or failed to do? Or something someone said or did to you?

Imagine hearing what God has to say to you and about you: "My son, how much I love you! There is nothing you could do to make Me love you more. There is nothing you could do to make Me love you less. I created you, planned your days, adopted you into My family forever, and indwell you. I want to fill you, lead you, guide you, empower you, and bless you!"

The key is hearing, trusting God, and allowing Him to work in and through you.

Like good King Jehoshaphat, you can enjoy great confidence to live the way God wants you to live. Receive that confidence today.

Prayer: Lord, I hear You, trust You, and ask You to give me Your confidence today.

Loyal
Confidence comes from God, through Jesus Christ our Lord, by the Power of the Holy Spirit

The world teaches from young children, to believe in ourselves, to put ourselves on the throne of our life, we can achieve anything they say, it is all from the devil, the deceiver of souls. True confidence comes from above.

Romans 8:37-39 (NKJV)
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank you brother for this post, may we constantly look to Jesus, not to self, He will supply for all our needs according to His Riches and Glory in Heaven.

I join you in prayer, coming together in agreement, in Jesus Name. Amen

Bless you

Loyal
Well said my brother!

A verse that has been a true blessing to me and has helped me through everything to this day.

Romans 8:28

We all have special verses, but for me this verse covers 'all things' in this life, all it required is, hesed faith