• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Comedians

Any thoughts about Mark Lowry,he is a story telling comedian with an inspirational thought towards the end...

Administrator
Staff Member
Never heard of him, but check out Michael Jr. He's hysterical and also has an inspirational message. He does stand up at comedy clubs and churches, even prisons.

Never heard of him, but check out Michael Jr. He's hysterical and also has an inspirational message. He does stand up at comedy clubs and churches, even prisons.
I will check him out today,thank you Chad...God bless

Very good and inspirational message,made me want to cry at the end,going to watch more of his videos,thank you Chad and God bless

Loyal
I saw Mark Lowry in Dallas several years back. Another inspirational Christian comedian is Chonda Pierce.

These two seem to perform less often lately. But both have the extraordinary gift to incorporate humor
into Biblical principles.

I saw Mark Lowry in Dallas several years back. Another inspirational Christian comedian is Chonda Pierce.

These two seem to perform less often lately. But both have the extraordinary gift to incorporate humor
into Biblical principles.
Awesome,Thank you for this name...I will be sure to watch some tomorrow when I am more awake...God bless