• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Come, Lord Jesus!

Staff Member
It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 1 Corinthians 15:52 NLT

In today's verse, the Church is promised resurrection. A trumpet will sound and the dead in Christ shall rise to be transformed into a resurrected body, and those who are living will be transformed. This is the great promise of Christianity. Jesus will return for his church in the most glorious event since the day He willingly died for you on the cross.

"And cannot the same power now change us into saints in a moment?" asks John Wesley in his commentary. Surely it can. And since a day is coming when the church will rise or be transformed in a single moment, how does such a promise help you determine who you will spend time with now and how you will spend your time, money, and energy?

Knowing that the final trumpet can sound at any minute, it's time to get busy doing kingdom work and leave the foolish pursuits of this world behind.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I look forward with great anticipation to the final trumpet. As I live with the resurrection in mind, may it shape every decision I make and every action I take. Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.