• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Come and Worship

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Brothers and sisters, I don't know about you but I want to praise the Lord. Feel free to praise the Lord here - just like we would in Chat. He is an awesome God and most worthy of all our praise.

Psalm 92 :1-5
IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

Psalms 24: 7-10
7*Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8* Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9*Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10 *Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Amen brother, I love those verses from Psalm 24 - they sound so majestic. What a mighty God we serve. The King of all kings and the Lord of all lords.

"Behold He comes, riding on the clouds, shining like the Sun at the trumpet sound. Lift your voice in the year of Jubilee, and out of Zions hill salvation comes."

Marvelous message we bring, Glorious carol we sing,
Wonderful word of the King: Jesus is coming again!

Forrest and flower exclaim, Mountain and meadow the same,
All the earth and heaven proclaim: Jesus is coming again!

Standing before Him at last, Trial and trouble all past,
Crowns at His feet we will cast: Jesus is coming again!

While the Hosts cry Hosanna, from heaven descending,
With glorified saints and the angels attending,
With grace on His brow, like a halo of glory,
Will Jesus receive His own.

I stand amazed in the presence
Of Jesus the Nazarene
And wonder how he should love me
A sinner, condemned, unclean

How marvelous, oh how wonderful.
And my song shall ever be.
How marvelous, oh how wonderful
Is my Saviours love for me.

When with the ransomed in glory,
His face I at last shall see,
Will be my joy through the ages
To sing of His love for me.

HALLELUJAH

Psalms 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalms 73:25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Psalms 84:2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.

Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
with wisdom, pow'r and love
Our God is an awesome God

Psa 145: 1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

Psa 145:2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Psa 145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Daniel 7:9&10
9*I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10*A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Rev 5:12

“ Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

Worthy, worthy, worthy are you Lord.

All hail the Lamb enthroned on high.
His praise shall be, our battlecry.
He reigns victorious, forever glorious
His name is Jesus, He is the Lord.

Revelation 19:1-4
1*After this, I heard the sound of a vast crowd in heaven shouting, “Hallelujah! Salvation is from our God. Glory and power belong to him alone. 2*His judgments are just and true. He has punished the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality, and he has avenged the murder of his servants.” 3*Again and again their voices rang, “Hallelujah! The smoke from that city ascends forever and forever!”
4*Then the twenty-four elders and the four living beings fell down and worshiped God, who was sitting on the throne. They cried out, “Amen! Hallelujah!”

jiggyfly said:
Daniel 7:9&10
9*I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10*A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Hallelujah brother. Isaiah 6 : 1-3

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

Psalm 22:23
"Ye that fear the LORD, praise him;"

Let's just praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!
Let's just lift our hearts to heaven
And praise the Lord;
Let's just praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!
Let's just lift our hearts to heaven
And praise the Lord!

Lord, I lift Your name on high;
Lord, I love to sing Your praises;
I'm so glad You're in my life;
I'm so glad You came to save us.
You came from Heaven to earth;
To show the way,
From the earth to the cross,
My debt to pay,
From the cross to the grave,
From the grave to the sky;
Lord, I lift Your name on high!

sunshine307 said:
Hallelujah brother. Isaiah 6 : 1-3
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."[/QUOTE]
Praise God Sisiter, wouldn't that be something to witness.

Here's one in ki-swahili, John 10:10

Nimekuja uwe na uzima,
Nimekuja uwe na uzima,
Nimekuja uwe na uzima,
Na uwe nalo, Na uwe nalo,
Na uwe nalo kwa utele.

I have come that you might have life,
And that you have it, and that you have it,
And that you have it more abundantly.

Isaiah 52:7-10
7*How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8*Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
9*Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10* The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Psa 18:1 I love thee, O Jehovah, my strength.
Psa 18:2 Jehovah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I will take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.
Psa 18:3 I will call upon Jehovah, who is worthy to be praised: So shall I be saved from mine enemies.

I can feel You flowing thru me Holy Spirit, come and fill me up,come and fill me up.
Love and mercy, feel my senses, I am thristy for your presence Lord come and fill me up
Lord let Your mercy wash away all of my sin.. Fill me completely with Your love once again..
I need You I want You I love Your presence.I need You I want You I love Your presence. Come and fill me up..