• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Come and let us prayer together and support each other!

Hello my name is Tina Boursiquot and I am a homeschooler, Christian Counselor and a success coach. Recently, I have noticed that many people who work from home or homeschool have been voicing the need for more prayer and more fellowship.

Well, it is a known fact that people who are regularly supported are more likely to succeed at what ever they do. So let's get together on a trunk line and prayer on week days and support each other. We will pray, read scripture and encourage one another in the Spirit of Christian Unity.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, even if you can only make it once or twice a week, the email me.

If you are interested in moderating a call for prayer and bible reading the note that in your email. Also looking for men to interview for the same type of call!

Thank you and God bless you all!!

Tina Boursiquot
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unityprayer/
www.unityprayer.com