• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Coconut

I just noticed that Coconut has been made a Moderator!

I don't come here often and I post very little. But I must say that I think having Coconut as a Mod is an excellent addition!
And I hope that anything I say or do won't be held against her!

But Coconut is such a faith-filled believer and an amazingly amusing human being! She's a wonderful person to laugh AND cry with! :love:

Congratulations, Coconut!

aw thank you Peanut, your walk with God has been
my biggest inspiration! :love:

And I hope that anything I say or do wont cause Chad to
ask you for that wad of bubble gum to put a plug in something

Thank you, Glory to God

Thank goodness I was'nt the only one to notice. I thought there for a while I was slow!
Hey coconut, just curious here since your name and everything, have you ever tried coconut before?

I haven't and I want to, but just wondering. Oh and I mean the kind that comes in a nut, not a bag.

LOL! "the kind that comes in a nut"

Who you callin a nut!

Kidding!

I love coconuts in the shell, not as sweet as the shredded,
but very tasty, and VERY good for a gals complexion! :embarasse

Coconut,

Congratulations!!! :love: I don't know what to say to you, but...may God guide you to keep this forum as it is, a big and beautiful family!!!:)

God bless you!
Christina