• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

City Slicker

A city boy, Harry, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died." "Well, then, just give me my money back." "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." "OK, then. Just unload the donkey." "What ya' gonna do with him?" "I'm going to raffle him off." "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" "Sure I can. Watch me! I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with the city boy and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" "I raffled him off. I sold 500 hundred tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898." "Didn't anyone complain?"

...."Just the guy who won.
So I gave him his two dollars back!"

The Honest Don't Deceive The Innocent.

While a joke but a lesson at the same time! Some dont think that being deceptive to gain is wrong look at society today so joke and lesson all in one :thumbs_up