• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Churches are Apostate - Siding with the Devil, Satan - Not Casting Out Demons

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Holy Bible - Mark 16:17-18 (ESV)

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

The main reason churches are apostate, not doing as the Lord Jesus commanded, is the churches are mainly filled with unbelievers, servants of Satan. By not casting out demons, they are disobedient and not serving the Lord. They are serving sin and Satan by not casting out demons.

Loyal Member

Holy Bible - Mark 16:17-18 (ESV)

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

The main reason churches are apostate, not doing as the Lord Jesus commanded, is the churches are mainly filled with unbelievers, servants of Satan. By not casting out demons, they are disobedient and not serving the Lord. They are serving sin and Satan by not casting out demons.
Not casting out demons is only one symptom. I do agree that many churches are apostasizing in that they are falling into unbelief in a big way. Many don't believe that we are the healed, many don't believe that Christians can be oppressed or infulenced by demons, or that we are in control in the Earth, and so on. So anyway you can see that casting out demons is only one symptom

Not casting out demons is only one symptom. I do agree that many churches are apostasizing in that they are falling into unbelief in a big way. Many don't believe that we are the healed, many don't believe that Christians can be oppressed or infulenced by demons, or that we are in control in the Earth, and so on. So anyway you can see that casting out demons is only one symptom
Churches are apostate in many ways, and yes, not casting out demons is only one.

Christians have demons in them because: they can be born with demons passed to them in the womb, they can have demons enter them before becoming a Christian, and because Christians are not having their demons cast out.