Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

CHURCH [prayer request]

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Lynette Khristi, Nov 29, 2016.

1. I'm asking you guys to pray for our church, I can sense we're all on layoff season. I ask you guys to please please pray for us, our church is just a small one and is also a bible school, I feel so guilty for not committing, and I just huff in this weak time, I pray for strength, that we all keep faith. Pray for me, too, I wanna be an example to them to keep running the race, just in a way to encourage these people esp. the youth. Pray for us. God bless.

You can go ask me for prayer request/s too. :)

2. Praying as you requested. All of us should keep our church family in prayer more often, I must admit I can be lax in that regard at times. :zipped:

Lynette Khristi likes this.
  3. @Lynette Khristi
    Praying for you and your church. That the shepherd of your congregation be filled with Holy Spirit power to guide, grow, and empower the flock to doing God's will both in and out of church and to the Glory of God. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Might as well while we're at it, welcome you to Talk Jesus Sister Lynette!
    Hope you find growth and fellowship while here.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

4. Glad to pray for you and your church, fight the good fight. Its not about winning every battle, its about never giving up despite the loses.

5. @Lynette Khristi

Praying with you and for you, sister, according to God's will for all of the situation.

6. Thank you for all of you, we really need prayers right now, a lot of us are getting weak. Thank you again everyone. I apprecu

amadeus2 and Brad Huber like this.
  7. My prayers . In the holy name of Lord Jesus christ, Every thing will be alright