Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Christmas!

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Bendito, Dec 25, 2017.

1. To all those of you who celebrate Christmas....May God bless your day, and your family time....!!!

For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas.....May God bless your day, and your family time....!!!

B-A-C, Sue J Love, Dave M and 2 others like this.
  2. And may the Lord bless you and your loved ones brother @Bendito whether you celebrate or not!

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  3. Amen To All a Very Joyfully Blessed Day.

Merry Christmas Brother
    Blessings
    W4F

Sent from a mobile device
  4. @Bendito Merry Christmas brother where you been hope all is well and God bless

5. Thanks, Bendito. I haven't seen you around for a while. Glad to see you here. I hope you are having a blessed day in Jesus.

6. Hi Bendito, hope you enjoying the holidays!

Whether it is peaceful or merry in all things give thanks!!

Repeat the sounding joy, repeat the sounding joy, repeat, repeat the sounding joy.

Sent from a mobile device
  7. LOL Well you know that I tend to be a recluse.....But I do miss you guys.

Christ4Ever and Sue J Love like this.
  8. We have been missing you, too! Your absence is felt by many here, I am sure. We look forward to hearing more from you soon. :)

9. Thank you Little Sister...I'll stick around a while..

Sue J Love likes this.
  10. The very first words God ever spoke to man was blessing. YOU ARE THE BLESSED!
    So walk in that blessing and have a happy New Year!