• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Christians??

Staff Member
Dear @PloughBoy @Twistie
You two are more alike than you're aware of, much less give each other credit for! :)
He our Heavenly Father draws us from everywhere, and that variety is joyful to behold when we're not too busy to see it!

With the Love of Christ Jesus
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Are they not supposed to be Christ like at least? Is all they do try n tare people down n cry rebuke? Is this the level of spirituality that they have been taught in them temples they attend??
Do they not have a personal relationship with YH?? If alls ya do is yell rebuke n think that's of YH you have been deceived by he who roams the world
This is a very mean and sad sight I thought maybe one person had some idea of YH that maybe one person Understands the YH is Love n that maybe one Person knows Him to find one to sharpen our swords but noo this sight about people tearing down not building at all n scattering not bringing together

No wonder so many Christians can't Hear YH

As servants we are here to serve to serve the sick the poor the lonely the hungry the children and each other

If you don't get that then you definitely don't Know YH
If you think it's by your own power n might that you walk upright then your Lost
If you think your betting then Hitler
Your Lost
If you claim a title any title your Lost

His people are all on the same Level not one is above
His are a Family

N if what ever is leading you is telling you differently your following the wrong spirit

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️
Jesus spoke of a great falling away...that speaks of Christians, so called believers, not the non believers....We are, I believe, in the midst of that falling away.

Active
Look at this, Twistie speaks against those who rebuke others, but he cried rebuke to another.
I just simply state what I seen what I witnessed and what YH has revealed its all Glory to YH so sad you can't discern the difference in warning n rebuking those you have never meant so sad

Active
I just simply state what I seen what I witnessed and what YH has revealed its all Glory to YH so sad you can't discern the difference in warning n rebuking those you have never meant so sad
You have a very agitated Spirit @Gods Truth you lack mercy you lack compassion you lack discernment this is by your words alone n they will testify against you why do you not ponder with YH before reacting I'm kinda guessing your a woman running on emotions at this point
Hope ya find the true Light n I will not b feeding into your sinful words and ways good day mam/sir

Active
Look at this, Twistie speaks against those who rebuke others, but he cried rebuke to another.
And a question do you go upto total strangers yelling repent?? cause personally if ya stepped to me like that I'd look at ya like ya was a bit off in the head I'm u able to control my face
Know five yrs ago you would of gotten sum knuckles in your mouth idk you really need to b careful with those words idk maybe you just haven't been in the world n your ignorant to its ways but one like you showing up in the hood I'm from dude you get shot or worse b careful n think every word every action causes a reaction n your it's master n there's some things you ain't gonna b able to control

I really hope you find the true Light

Active
I have a feeling you make think that Christianity is liken to “Emily Post” and a Betty Crocker” and a “Mister Rogers” Neighbourhood mentality, instead of a “War Zone” surrounded By 3 Powerful Enemy “Forces” that takes no Prisoners.

And each Force have “Spies” everywhere, and very “Gifted” in what they do :pensive:

And each mission of theirs that has been so “Ordain” by GOD to “Steal, Kill and Destroy”:expressionless:

And we are “Commanded to Be “On Guard” to be “Well equip”, and To Put On “The Whole Armour of GOD” from Head to The Soles of Our Feet!

And to be Skillful with The Double Edge Sword and keep it Sharp. And “Be a contender for The Faith once delivered unto Saints!

We are called to be“Martyrs” empower by “The Parakletos”!

And like the old song writer wrote, The Day will come when “We shall Study War no more”

We are on a Battlefield for GOD did not calls us to a “PlayGround”!

The songs written today, do not tell the real story about our Salvation!

The Book of Jeremiah is still Ringing clear into Eternity:

New International Version
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'
No pun intended and I don't mean to offend you but I've come to realize and this is because YH revealed it to me

A house divided will fall and if ya live by the sword you will die by

With that said how Many division is in the Christianity "church" that's definitely not of YH
I can't remember the last time I walked into one of them temples n the pastor new His Congregations names or when the Congregation was not broke up into clicks

The Word Christian what I come to realize is a derogatory name like calling me a mic and to see that you mist ponder with YH n look at what time they were in when they were called it

YH is not the author of confusion and it is written I dare not to give myself a title nor another for my master would destroy me I believe that's the words Job used

No one seems to wanna sharpen it seems they want me to follow their ways their words n that I can not do I'm not gonna water down what has been revealed and I'm definitely not gonna pretend and change the Words He gives me up to make others comfortable

He has brought me to far He has given me another chance to get close to Him I can't even explain it alls I know it is those who claim that title Christian that are very nasty very mean

This is my experience this is what I am witnessing
And it was written

And I will appoint my two witnesses,(F) and they will prophesy for 1,260 days,(G) clothed in sackcloth.”(H) 4 They are “the two olive trees”(I) and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a](J) 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies.(K) This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.(L) 6 They have power to shut up the heavens(M) so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying;(N) and they have power to turn the waters into blood(O) and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast(P) that comes up from the Abyss(Q) will attack them,(R) and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city(S)—which is figuratively called Sodom(T) and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.(U) 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation(V) will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.(W) 10 The inhabitants of the earth(X) will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts,(Y) because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

I believe many who claim the title Christian will b celebrating their deaths just by how they treat those that r not in tune with their routines

and this makes my stomach hurt and by spirit sad and my chest feel has tho it is caving in

II don't ask for these revelations shoot alls I wanna do is get a cabin in the woods away from people but YH puts me where He wants n reveals what He wants n for some reason got me on this sight

I Cant figure out why tho
alls I do is get bashed most the time

Anywho hope ya have a good night

I Got docs in a few hours n i gotta rest
YH made it possible to get my xray done Yaaaa

All GLORY to YH He who is good amd Faithful m wishes to see no son of man to perish

Active
Greetings @Twistie

what goes with the xrays and doc?

everything alright?

Bless you ....><>
I had gotten 10 pins n a couple plate n idk how many screws put in my shoulder n arm I shattered my shoulder joint n broke my arm in four places n being older I'm healing rather slowly so the doctor been wanting to make sure I am healing properly and YH has made a way so I can get to the Doctor n pay for the xray these things are expensive n I don't like spending no money on myself there's so much more that could b done with it but Hubby is insisting that I need it done but gosh I sure would rather let it help some one else ugh

Thanks for asking I surely do appreciate that❤️

Active
I understand. And have experienced this myself. Take heart, and stay close to Jesus’ words, for they will carry you through these times.
As others have said below, these are the times that were warned about. Take Heart, and keep your eyes on the Light, and guard against the dark. Try not to let it bring you down with it!

I find it also important to remember, that we were warned of wolves in Sheeps clothing. We have been infiltrated. You will know his by their fruit! It is if the up most importance, to keep your eyes on him, and all that is good. Stay of sober(clear) mind, Listen for His voice, and he will direct your paths, and enable your gifts to use when the time is needed
Thank you for them uplifting words ❤️❤️❤️
Hope you have an amazing day

Loyal
No pun intended and I don't mean to offend you but I've come to realize and this is because YH revealed it to me

A house divided will fall and if ya live by the sword you will die by

With that said how Many division is in the Christianity "church" that's definitely not of YH
I can't remember the last time I walked into one of them temples n the pastor new His Congregations names or when the Congregation was not broke up into clicks

The Word Christian what I come to realize is a derogatory name like calling me a mic and to see that you mist ponder with YH n look at what time they were in when they were called it

YH is not the author of confusion and it is written I dare not to give myself a title nor another for my master would destroy me I believe that's the words Job used

No one seems to wanna sharpen it seems they want me to follow their ways their words n that I can not do I'm not gonna water down what has been revealed and I'm definitely not gonna pretend and change the Words He gives me up to make others comfortable

He has brought me to far He has given me another chance to get close to Him I can't even explain it alls I know it is those who claim that title Christian that are very nasty very mean

This is my experience this is what I am witnessing
And it was written

And I will appoint my two witnesses,(F) and they will prophesy for 1,260 days,(G) clothed in sackcloth.”(H) 4 They are “the two olive trees”(I) and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a](J) 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies.(K) This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.(L) 6 They have power to shut up the heavens(M) so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying;(N) and they have power to turn the waters into blood(O) and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast(P) that comes up from the Abyss(Q) will attack them,(R) and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city(S)—which is figuratively called Sodom(T) and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.(U) 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation(V) will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.(W) 10 The inhabitants of the earth(X) will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts,(Y) because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

I believe many who claim the title Christian will b celebrating their deaths just by how they treat those that r not in tune with their routines

and this makes my stomach hurt and by spirit sad and my chest feel has tho it is caving in

II don't ask for these revelations shoot alls I wanna do is get a cabin in the woods away from people but YH puts me where He wants n reveals what He wants n for some reason got me on this sight

I Cant figure out why tho
alls I do is get bashed most the time

Anywho hope ya have a good night

I Got docs in a few hours n i gotta rest
YH made it possible to get my xray done Yaaaa

All GLORY to YH He who is good amd Faithful m wishes to see no son of man to perish
Your quote is so true: :pensive: And so it must be and imperative that it be.
Your quote:
A house divided will fall and if ya live by the sword you will die by [Sword].

Everything “Must be Shaken”.:pensive:

For we must handle “The Sword of The Spirit of “GOD” Skillfully”
But

New American Standard Bible
Truly, truly I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

For “Christianity” is Divided, and It too, Must be “Shaken” and it will die! And it is imperative that it do! For Scripture cannot be Broken.

Christianity
“it is nothing but a “grain”

NASB 1977
And this expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, in order that those things which CANNOT be shaken may remain.

“That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies; 37and that which you sow, you do not sow the body which is to be, but a bare grain, perhaps of wheat or of [o]something else. 38But God givesit a body just as He wished, and to each of the seeds a body of its own.”

This universe was design to Die! And to die a violent death to Usher in a “New Creation” than cannot be Shaken!
“the More Violent was The Death The more Glorious was “ THE RESURRECTION” :pensive:

Now here comes Peter:
You!”

And yet Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You!”

Loyal
20For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, [n]in hope21that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.22For we know that the wholecreation groans and suffers thepains of childbirth together untilnow. 23And not only that, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan withinourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons and daughters, the redemption of our body.

The Homosapien’s loves this place and they labor at all costs to make it better and Preserve it for children to come and they do not want it to fade away! For they labor very hard for “The Disney lands” they want to come :pensive: It is not going to happen.

“that Dog will not Hunt”!

Staff Member
n I don't like spending no money on myself there's so much more that could b done with it but Hubby is insisting that I need it done but gosh I sure would rather let it help some one else ugh

if it is of any comfort,
the money spent on you will gladden Hubby!

also, be good for you to be good to be able to be good for someone else... else if you no good, then you can be no good help for another.... and remember, Hubby is one who needs you good!

Bless you ....><>

Give thanks to the LORD for He is good
His merciful lovingkindness endures for ever, even also now

Active
Your quote is so true: :pensive: And so it must be and imperative that it be.
Your quote:
A house divided will fall and if ya live by the sword you will die by [Sword].

Everything “Must be Shaken”.:pensive:

For we must handle “The Sword of The Spirit of “GOD” Skillfully”
But

Truly, truly I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

For “Christianity” is Divided, and It too, Must be “Shaken” and it will die! And it is imperative that it do! For Scripture cannot be Broken.

Christianity
“it is nothing but a “grain”

NASB 1977
And this expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, in order that those things which CANNOT be shaken may remain.

“That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies; 37and that which you sow, you do not sow the body which is to be, but a bare grain, perhaps of wheat or of [o]something else. 38But God givesit a body just as He wished, and to each of the seeds a body of its own.”

This universe was design to Die! And to die a violent death to Usher in a “New Creation” than cannot be Shaken!
“the More Violent was The Death The more Glorious was “ THE RESURRECTION” :pensive:

Now here comes Peter:
You!”

And yet Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You!”
Love love love hoe u have different styles of the book of Life I got a passion for older ones I found one from 1856 there is words in there that r not in the more recent ones too! But it us written I will come like a thief in the night n take my lampstand people thinks man is the reason tho I say He warned the world n people don't see Him as a gift of Grace from YH
I soo need to get the pages done on that too the pages fall apart so easily I've collected a few I calls them my ark of covenants for it contains His precision words

Some may say I'm obsessed but who knows it may b so but I know He is my addiction
Apologies for the Long write I just get carried away I suppose

Have An amazing day✌️

Active
I have a feeling you make think that Christianity is liken to “Emily Post” and a Betty Crocker” and a “Mister Rogers” Neighbourhood mentality, instead of a “War Zone” surrounded By 3 Powerful Enemy “Forces” that takes no Prisoners.

And each Force have “Spies” everywhere, and very “Gifted” in what they do :pensive:

And each mission of theirs that has been so “Ordain” by GOD to “Steal, Kill and Destroy”:expressionless:

And we are “Commanded to Be “On Guard” to be “Well equip”, and To Put On “The Whole Armour of GOD” from Head to The Soles of Our Feet!

And to be Skillful with The Double Edge Sword and keep it Sharp. And “Be a contender for The Faith once delivered unto Saints!

We are called to be“Martyrs” empower by “The Parakletos”!

And like the old song writer wrote, The Day will come when “We shall Study War no more”

We are on a Battlefield for GOD did not calls us to a “PlayGround”!

The songs written today, do not tell the real story about our Salvation!

The Book of Jeremiah is still Ringing clear into Eternity:

New International Version
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'
I don't see it ad a Battlefield prr say the devil had nothing I want I'm one of those peep who b more comfortable in s cave with a fire seat from every thing that comes from the world I call these attacks and The enemy can attack all he wants cause He leads me on the Path of Righteousness for His name sake
I see every day as a Holy day in YH for He had given me rest and I have been beyond blessed with the time He had allowed me to have to talk to Him

Idk ❤️❤️❤️

Active
if it is of any comfort,
the money spent on you will gladden Hubby!

also, be good for you to be good to be able to be good for someone else... else if you no good, then you can be no good help for another.... and remember, Hubby is one who needs you good!

Bless you ....><>

Give thanks to the LORD for He is good
His merciful lovingkindness endures for ever, even also now
Thank you for your words and allowing me to see a different perspective ❤️❤️❤️

Loyal
I don't see it ad a Battlefield prr say the devil had nothing I want I'm one of those peep who b more comfortable in s cave with a fire seat from every thing that comes from the world I call these attacks and The enemy can attack all he wants cause He leads me on the Path of Righteousness for His name sake
I see every day as a Holy day in YH for He had given me rest and I have been beyond blessed with the time He had allowed me to have to talk to Him

Idk ❤️❤️❤️
And don’t forget the devil is not your only enemy in this world!

And many Christians might not never encounter a demon or the devil. Because the devil have no need to waste his Precious time on another, who is being defeated or having a hard time with one or Two of his other Allies! :pensive:

Believe me he will not waste his time!

While he is being blame on something he has nothing to do with!

Active
And don’t forget the devil is not your only enemy in this world!

And many Christians might not never encounter a demon or the devil. Because the devil have no need to waste his Precious time on another, who is being defeated or having a hard time with one or Two of his other Allies! :pensive:

Believe me he will not waste his time!

While he is being blame on something he has nothing to do with!
Those who fell hate us n yes there are many demons at one time I was filled with them telling me to hurt myself drawing me to hurt others
Dark magic is very part of the norm from where I am from
The Spiritual battle is something many claim to understand n Know but few do n believe in it just like they believe that YH does not speak

One day YH will use the Testimony He has given me and many will not believe for many are too full of pride and self righteousness
Sadly they r the flesh walkers ones who do not understand there is Only One Good n it is through His power that we r able to walk on the Right path

All GLORY to YH