• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Christians??

Are they not supposed to be Christ like at least? Is all they do try n tare people down n cry rebuke? Is this the level of spirituality that they have been taught in them temples they attend??
Do they not have a personal relationship with YH?? If alls ya do is yell rebuke n think that's of YH you have been deceived by he who roams the world
This is a very mean and sad sight I thought maybe one person had some idea of YH that maybe one person Understands the YH is Love n that maybe one Person knows Him to find one to sharpen our swords but noo this sight about people tearing down not building at all n scattering not bringing together

No wonder so many Christians can't Hear YH

As servants we are here to serve to serve the sick the poor the lonely the hungry the children and each other

If you don't get that then you definitely don't Know YH
If you think it's by your own power n might that you walk upright then your Lost
If you think your betting then Hitler
Your Lost
If you claim a title any title your Lost

His people are all on the same Level not one is above
His are a Family

N if what ever is leading you is telling you differently your following the wrong spirit

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️

Active
When the good fight is keeping the faith in these latter days where faith is hard to find, we can only hope God is peradventuring to recover some form the snares of the devil.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

But yes, we need the Lord to know when to walk away when a discussion becomes an argument where biting and devouring one another does not avail His ministry at all.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Most that contend usually turn the other cheek when it comes to offenses but if you believe a line has been crossed, you are free to report a post just to have the Moderators put the brake on the escalating tension, even if it is to shut a thread down for a while.

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We can always pray for one another since it is His ministry.

Loyal
Are they not supposed to be Christ like at least? Is all they do try n tare people down n cry rebuke? Is this the level of spirituality that they have been taught in them temples they attend??
Do they not have a personal relationship with YH?? If alls ya do is yell rebuke n think that's of YH you have been deceived by he who roams the world
This is a very mean and sad sight I thought maybe one person had some idea of YH that maybe one person Understands the YH is Love n that maybe one Person knows Him to find one to sharpen our swords but noo this sight about people tearing down not building at all n scattering not bringing together

As servants we are here to serve to serve the sick the poor the lonely the hungry the children and each other

If you think it's by your own power n might that you walk upright then your Lost
Your Lost

His are a Family

N if what ever is leading you is telling you differently your following the wrong spirit

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️
I have a feeling you make think that Christianity is liken to “Emily Post” and a Betty Crocker” and a “Mister Rogers” Neighbourhood mentality, instead of a “War Zone” surrounded By 3 Powerful Enemy “Forces” that takes no Prisoners.

And each Force have “Spies” everywhere, and very “Gifted” in what they do :pensive:

And each mission of theirs that has been so “Ordain” by GOD to “Steal, Kill and Destroy”:expressionless:

And we are “Commanded to Be “On Guard” to be “Well equip”, and To Put On “The Whole Armour of GOD” from Head to The Soles of Our Feet!

And to be Skillful with The Double Edge Sword and keep it Sharp. And “Be a contender for The Faith once delivered unto Saints!

We are called to be“Martyrs” empower by “The Parakletos”!

And like the old song writer wrote, The Day will come when “We shall Study War no more”

We are on a Battlefield for GOD did not calls us to a “PlayGround”!

The songs written today, do not tell the real story about our Salvation!

The Book of Jeremiah is still Ringing clear into Eternity:

New International Version
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Loyal
I have a feeling you make think that Christianity is liken to “Emily Post” and a Betty Crocker” and a “Mister Rogers” Neighbourhood mentality, instead of a “War Zone” surrounded By 3 Powerful Enemy “Forces” that takes no Prisoners.

And each Force have “Spies” everywhere, and very “Gifted” in what they do :pensive:

And each mission of theirs that has been so “Ordain” by GOD to “Steal, Kill and Destroy”:expressionless:

And we are “Commanded to Be “On Guard” to be “Well equip”, and To Put On “The Whole Armour of GOD” from Head to The Soles of Our Feet!

And to be Skillful with The Double Edge Sword and keep it Sharp. And “Be a contender for The Faith once delivered unto Saints!

And like the old song writer wrote, The Day will come when “We shall Study War no more”

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'
This is not a love story in tinseltown, But A War Story taken place on “Planet Earth”!

Active

Your Lost

His are a Family

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️
1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Active

Your Lost

His are a Family

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️
May YH rebuke u n ur ways
Look at this, Twistie speaks against those who rebuke others, but he cried rebuke to another.

Your Lost

His are a Family

IMMANUEL❤️❤️❤️

I understand. And have experienced this myself. Take heart, and stay close to Jesus’ words, for they will carry you through these times.
As others have said below, these are the times that were warned about. Take Heart, and keep your eyes on the Light, and guard against the dark. Try not to let it bring you down with it!

I find it also important to remember, that we were warned of wolves in Sheeps clothing. We have been infiltrated. You will know his by their fruit! It is if the up most importance, to keep your eyes on him, and all that is good. Stay of sober(clear) mind, Listen for His voice, and he will direct your paths, and enable your gifts to use when the time is needed

As long as you remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not each other. For its not all their(our) fault, as there is a lot of time that has passed since the spreading of the gospel. We must forgive them, for they know not what they do!

Loyal
As long as you remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not each other. For its not all their(our) fault, as there is a lot of time that has passed since the spreading of the gospel. We must forgive them, for they know not what they do!
Let me say this, on the behalf of those who do not know or have the Foggiest idea that many have to remember what they have read or heard what is written in the Book.
But a Few we do not have to Remember what is written in The Book, Because “GOD” Our FATHER, has Written on “THE TABLES of Our Hearts” Our Very SOUL! As we 1st. Read the words of The Book!!!!This is not a Metaphor!
For we are a completely Different Creature than the creature than came from our mother’s womb! We are not that creature we may look like that creature that creature died that was in that body!

I know these are foreign words to the unregenerate. But it is “THE TRUTH”!:eyes:

It is a lot more than a change of mind and believing that Jesus is The SON of GOD:eyes:

The nominals running around thinks The New Birth is a metaphor! Or a way of thinking! You better ask somebody who is going to tell you the TRUTH!:eyes:

How can one Claim Christianity is of YH
Have you ever pondered this word with YH
For it is written a house divided will fall n Christianity is minced in all different division
The Word Christian is a vulgar word it like calling me a mic because of my Irish heritage and nothing vulgar is from YH so instead of trying to bring me down why don't Christians ponder this with YH He does Speak to His children one just has to Listen for it is written those who have Ears let them Hear
His are not here to pass judgment but to pass on what He has revealed and to warn n to speak Truth
To go around yelling rebuke to a bunch of people one don't know is not of Him for it is written
Have you past judgements on your own house to those you know n see everyday those who r crying repent to strangers they do not k ow is of Satan the accuser I spend my days in YH He has separated me from the world I welcome the name calling I welcome the hate many spew n I pray for me to keep in my walk with Him n I pray for the many that walk in the false Light
For it is written seek n ye will find but how ma y truly seek?
Many think it seems they study n memorize words from a book in actuality we should b studying His ways how He walked who He walked with n whom He helped are our ways like His

So many will b crying Lord Lord did we not this n that?
N He will say away from me you evil doer

There's a time to build n a time for war

When one don't know the person there's no way for any of us to know what the other needs but YH does

I find it very disheartening that so many who claim Christianity can kick the homeless the hungry n the poor while they get dressed once a week n pay man to hear his candy talk
Them temples keep many Spiritually immature n that's what they were created for they will exalttheir temple n their pastor regardless of their ways

Sad just sad n all because people's time is to valuable to spend with YH that money come first it is written they worship the work of their Hands
N while they collect the cash they give no thought of who It truly comes from
Have a good one❤️

Loyal
For it is written a house divided will fall n Christianity is minced in all different division
The Word Christian is a vulgar word it like calling me a mic because of my Irish heritage and nothing vulgar is from YH so instead of trying to bring me down why don't Christians ponder this with YH He does Speak to His children one just has to Listen for it is written those who have Ears let them Hear
His are not here to pass judgment but to pass on what He has revealed and to warn n to speak Truth
To go around yelling rebuke to a bunch of people one don't know is not of Him for it is written
Have you past judgements on your own house to those you know n see everyday those who r crying repent to strangers they do not k ow is of Satan the accuser I spend my days in YH He has separated me from the world I welcome the name calling I welcome the hate many spew n I pray for me to keep in my walk with Him n I pray for the many that walk in the false Light
Many think it seems they study n memorize words from a book in actuality we should b studying His ways how He walked who He walked with n whom He helped are our ways like His

When one don't know the person there's no way for any of us to know what the other needs but YH does

I find it very disheartening that so many who claim Christianity can kick the homeless the hungry n the poor while they get dressed once a week n pay man to hear his candy talk
Them temples keep many Spiritually immature n that's what they were created for they will exalttheir temple n their pastor regardless of their ways

Sad just sad n all because people's time is to valuable to spend with YH that money come first it is written they worship the work of their Hands
Have a good one❤️

Have a good one❤️
1st. It would be nice if you didn’t start off with that “Preschool” introduction concerning The Biblical Text relating to the “Biblical text of Holy Scripture”.
Why go back or related to childhood thoughts of The Alphabets before “Bible introduction 101” that was laid out in my life as well almost 50 years ago?
For I have not cease or Refrain from the “Theological Path” that has not the Taste of flavor of “Religious ways”

But chose:
New American Standard Bible
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”

Have you ever encounter, The biblical reference that should have been Transferred to the “Spirit of your very soul” and Stamp by The Parakletos that was authorize by “GOD”:

1Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,..ff

Therefore, since we also have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let’s rid ourselves of every obstacle and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let’s run with endurance the race that is set before us,”

One must be well Acquainted with The Whole counsel of GOD, instead of a few partial few of the “Catholic Church” Archaic, Etymology.

Shalom

Let me say this, on the behalf of those who do not know or have the Foggiest idea that many have to remember what they have read or heard what is written in the Book.
But a Few we do not have to Remember what is written in The Book, Because “GOD” Our FATHER, has Written on “THE TABLES of Our Hearts” Our Very SOUL! As we 1st. Read the words of The Book!!!!This is not a Metaphor!
For we are a completely Different Creature than the creature than came from our mother’s womb! We are not that creature we may look like that creature that creature died that was in that body!

I know these are foreign words to the unregenerate. But it is “THE TRUTH”!:eyes:

It is a lot more than a change of mind and believing that Jesus is The SON of GOD:eyes:

The nominals running around thinks The New Birth is a metaphor! Or a way of thinking! You better ask somebody who is going to tell you the TRUTH!:eyes:

It seems it would be a bit more complicated than just remembering what was read in that book. For our Families, Friends, Pastors, Seminary, Traditions, and every other egotistical influence has directed how and what we believe about that book. Some by Force/war, some by Fear, of excommunication or even death itself, in all it’s terrible tourchering formed. Some by sheer arrogance, greed, and control. We must be careful what we speak, and who we speak for!

I’m not sure what you mean by we are a different creature than what we came out. A fetus is still a baby, which is still a child, which is still an adult. It’s an evolution of the Human, with Jesus showing is the possibility of what can be, when we rise about the animal nature within us.

I agree that the New Birth is more than a metaphors. As flesh gives birth to flesh, and Spirit gives birth to Spirit. But I’m not sure I’m following the relevance and where you are trying to go with this. Would you mind pulling this together a bit more for me? As I was just sending out a reminder, to those who would have a war mind frame; what and who it is we are fighting. Most time in the end, it’s ourself.(principalities) First and foremost. Then those in high Places indulging in Spiritual wickedness.

Loyal
It seems it would be a bit more complicated than just remembering what was read in that book. For our Families, Friends, Pastors, Seminary, Traditions, and every other egotistical influence has directed how and what we believe about that book. Some by Force/war, some by Fear, of excommunication or even death itself, in all it’s terrible tourchering formed. Some by sheer arrogance, greed, and control. We must be careful what we speak, and who we speak for!

I’m not sure what you mean by we are a different creature than what we came out. A fetus is still a baby, which is still a child, which is still an adult. It’s an evolution of the Human, with Jesus showing is the possibility of what can be, when we rise about the animal nature within us.

I agree that the New Birth is more than a metaphors. As flesh gives birth to flesh, and Spirit gives birth to Spirit. But I’m not sure I’m following the relevance and where you are trying to go with this. Would you mind pulling this together a bit more for me? As I was just sending out a reminder, to those who would have a war mind frame; what and who it is we are fighting. Most time in the end, it’s ourself.(principalities) First and foremost. Then those in high Places indulging in Spiritual wickedness.
Oh I know that, you have no idea what I am talking about, for it is totally beyond you! No doubt!, you stay right there where you belong, for that is your place and Identity! And I can tell clear as a blue sky without a cloud no where to be found. So don’t worry or trouble yourself from a creature to another kind of creature.
So in essence, this is not strange, but proclaim such events was to be “indicative” and must be imperative without delay at the Proper time! For Behold, He stands at The Door.:pensive:

And I am reading The Mail.
PloughBoy

Oh I know that, you have no idea what I am talking about, for it is totally beyond you! No doubt!, you stay right there where you belong, for that is your place and Identity! And I can tell clear as a blue sky without a cloud no where to be found. So don’t worry or trouble yourself from a creature to another kind of creature.
So in essence, this is not strange, but proclaim such events was to be “indicative” and must be imperative without delay at the Proper time! For Behold, He stands at The Door.:pensive:

And I am reading The Mail.
PloughBoy
From your reply above, it seemed to me that you didn’t. Which is why I asked you to clarify, as not only are we certainly in/on different levels, but it would seem cultural, and even gender can make a difference either way. So to carry the spiritual arrogance that you are, would be constricting too both of us. And helps no one.

Freely you have received, and freely you are to give. Just as He. Not place yourself above another in mysterious language that hypes up an ego. For even Jesus himself explained his own parables (which you didn’t even give) to those who followed him.
Even Prophsey itself, tells a story that a child could follow. Even in the most elementary stages. As The Spirit gives the understanding, and not ourself.

He is doing more than standing at the door. He is already turning the knob. You’re late…lol…Neither do you show the fruits of The Spirit that was spoken. This you have displayed.

You look to start war, instead of to be one in his Peace that he died to reconcile. Thus fight flesh and blood. Instead of what we were told to fight, which I gave. So you admit you know, and do the opposite. It speaks for itself. And need no excuses or defending.

Loyal
From your reply above, it seemed to me that you didn’t. Which is why I asked you to clarify, as not only are we certainly in/on different levels, but it would seem cultural, and even gender can make a difference either way. So to carry the spiritual arrogance that you are, would be constricting too both of us. And helps no one.

Freely you have received, and freely you are to give. Just as He. Not place yourself above another in mysterious language that hypes up an ego. For even Jesus himself explained his own parables (which you didn’t even give) to those who followed him.
Even Prophsey itself, tells a story that a child could follow. Even in the most elementary stages. As The Spirit gives the understanding, and not ourself.

He is doing more than standing at the door. He is already turning the knob. You’re late…lol…Neither do you show the fruits of The Spirit that was spoken. This you have displayed.

You look to start war, instead of to be one in his Peace that he died to reconcile. Thus fight flesh and blood. Instead of what we were told to fight, which I gave. So you admit you know, and do the opposite. It speaks for itself. And need no excuses or defending.
Well whatever.

1st. It would be nice if you didn’t start off with that “Preschool” introduction concerning The Biblical Text relating to the “Biblical text of Holy Scripture”.
Why go back or related to childhood thoughts of The Alphabets before “Bible introduction 101” that was laid out in my life as well almost 50 years ago?
For I have not cease or Refrain from the “Theological Path” that has not the Taste of flavor of “Religious ways”

But chose:
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”

Have you ever encounter, The biblical reference that should have been Transferred to the “Spirit of your very soul” and Stamp by The Parakletos that was authorize by “GOD”:

1Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,..ff

Therefore, since we also have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let’s rid ourselves of every obstacle and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let’s run with endurance the race that is set before us,”

One must be well Acquainted with The Whole counsel of GOD, instead of a few partial few of the “Catholic Church” Archaic, Etymology.

Shalom
You assume I've only had this experience in catholic churches sadly no n to know the whole god?God?? Well I doubt any man can do that but I know Whom I am in Him n love on Him constantly I've heard Christians say I doubt anyone hears YH how sad is that I've heard them say we don't worship the Bible how can one not know That Bible is the Word and the word became flesh

He has brought quite a few to Me tho that I may minister n uplift n He send others to help n uplift me

At one time I walked in the world n had my back turned to Him n His ways Yet He called me back He started whispering a Love song to me

I remember the day vividly I was going to walk unto the highway n just let the cars bash n run into me n I yelled at Him asked Him why do you even talk to me
I have no friends my so called families trash is worth more to them then I am soo why why do You Speak to me and ya know wat Abba Said He said cause I am your friend n with that I grabbed onto Himn haven't let go
Happy I started to look for churches all over in N J I figured wat the heck maybe know I will b accepted in one but no the one I heard the woman say ohh look at her husband she can give him to me n the preacher preached woman dress yourself up put some make up n go get a man I just sat in awe not a word dud I speak n I have other experiences there we r in Oklahoma know n I've tried a few hear just stares n snears I've been in Florida NY Tennessee Virginia temples all over each with a different titles n it makes me even sadder

I walk the walk sir n it's a disheartening when you see these Preachers claiming to lead n lead the ones ignorant to the word into sin
N I Cried to YH n wat He said broke my heart He said if the can't hear me why would they Hear you?? For is it not me that dwells in you??

N I've left that alone because I know it's Him

He has brought me through over 15 yrs of hospitalizations He gives me the strength I need so I can walk my pup He brought to me tho I never know will I have anything to eat this month will I b able to keep the electric on thus month will I b able to get the medication I need to stay alive this month n every month He supplied my needs for He is Faithful n He is true

So anyone who needs to put me down b my guess wanna call me stupid crazy n many others names I have come to welcome then this shows me im on the right path just as the Messiah was mocked n spat upon so will I b for I am nor better then Him I will follow Him to the end of my days

But as for man using His word to cash in n to tare people they don't even know up I will just pray for them tho many te me not to but until YH says don't n He has I won't stop and hopefully one day I will find gathering of peace that don't have a leader that is leading them into sin

But for know Like I said He sends me people

Well have a good day I'm going to go ponder with YH
❤️❤️❤️

Loyal
You assume I've only had this experience in catholic churches sadly no n to know the whole god?God?? Well I doubt any man can do that but I know Whom I am in Him n love on Him constantly I've heard Christians say I doubt anyone hears YH how sad is that I've heard them say we don't worship the Bible how can one not know That Bible is the Word and the word became flesh

He has brought quite a few to Me tho that I may minister n uplift n He send others to help n uplift me

At one time I walked in the world n had my back turned to Him n His ways Yet He called me back He started whispering a Love song to me

I remember the day vividly I was going to walk unto the highway n just let the cars bash n run into me n I yelled at Him asked Him why do you even talk to me
I have no friends my so called families trash is worth more to them then I am soo why why do You Speak to me and ya know wat Abba Said He said cause I am your friend n with that I grabbed onto Himn haven't let go
Happy I started to look for churches all over in N J I figured wat the heck maybe know I will b accepted in one but no the one I heard the woman say ohh look at her husband she can give him to me n the preacher preached woman dress yourself up put some make up n go get a man I just sat in awe not a word dud I speak n I have other experiences there we r in Oklahoma know n I've tried a few hear just stares n snears I've been in Florida NY Tennessee Virginia temples all over each with a different titles n it makes me even sadder

I walk the walk sir n it's a disheartening when you see these Preachers claiming to lead n lead the ones ignorant to the word into sin
N I Cried to YH n wat He said broke my heart He said if the can't hear me why would they Hear you?? For is it not me that dwells in you??

N I've left that alone because I know it's Him

He has brought me through over 15 yrs of hospitalizations He gives me the strength I need so I can walk my pup He brought to me tho I never know will I have anything to eat this month will I b able to keep the electric on thus month will I b able to get the medication I need to stay alive this month n every month He supplied my needs for He is Faithful n He is true

So anyone who needs to put me down b my guess wanna call me stupid crazy n many others names I have come to welcome then this shows me im on the right path just as the Messiah was mocked n spat upon so will I b for I am nor better then Him I will follow Him to the end of my days

But as for man using His word to cash in n to tare people they don't even know up I will just pray for them tho many te me not to but until YH says don't n He has I won't stop and hopefully one day I will find gathering of peace that don't have a leader that is leading them into sin

But for know Like I said He sends me people

Well have a good day I'm going to go ponder with YH
❤️❤️❤️
O yea, it gets personal, He is there for us, the very ones who are special in his eyes. :pensive:

Loyal

Something’s just cannot be “ clarified“