• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Christians that don't believe in giants

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:7)

Active
Bendito --- Jesus Christ is the Son of God -- part of the trinity.

And I'm a daughter of God. God is my heavenly Father.

Some of Your 'facts' need a bit of adjusting, too.

Sue I guess we had better start talking about the giants and I will get off the subject we’ve been on. I want to mention one other thing. I’m very familiar with the Gen 4:1 the verse where Adam knew his wife and conceived, but Gen 3:13 speaks of another conception that took place prior to Gen 4:1. Gen 3:13 and the woman said, The serpent beguiled me. We know this serpent is not a snake but an entity/person and this word beguiled has a meaning of, being wholly seduced. Gen 3:15 God speaking, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed. God saying that He will put controversy between Eve and the serpent, and between the serpents seed/children and the woman’s seed/children. Something took place here and God didn’t like it. And God said the children of these two, serpent and Eve, would be in conflict from there on.

Cain and Able were fraternal twins. Gen 4:1-2. And she conceived, and bare Cain 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. In 4:2 she AGAIN. This little English word AGAIN in the Hebrew language means, to continue to do a thing. So Eve was barring Cain and continued in labor and bare Able. Both Cain and Able came to the age of accountability and giving offerings to God at the same time. Backing up the idea that Cain and Able were twins. That’s all I will say on this subject.

Some of the giants must have been really tall if you can believe what’s on the internet. I seen this one dig and they had unearthed a skull of a giant. There was a man standing by the skull and it came almost the the man’s waist. According to the article, going by the size of one of the leg bone of this giant, they estimated this giant was around 30 feet tall. Don’t think the Bible speaks of any giant that tall

Active
Beresheet -- sounds like you will jump at Anything to make a point out of a non-point.

Genesis 3:13 (NKJ) -- "...The serpent deceived me, and I ate..." vs 14 "So the Lord God said to the serpent: Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field; on your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life." that passage sounds like a snake/ serpent/ to Me.

Of Course something took place there that God Didn't like. Adam and Eve succumbed to satan's lie instead of Them believing in and obeying God's Word. Sinfulness entered the world.

Genesis 4:1-2 -- first she conceived and had a baby boy. then she 'bore again'. and this time Abel.
I looked that up. The Hebrew word "Yacaph" is used. and has two meanings 1) to do again 2) to add.

Which means it could have been twins or another birth. Okay -- actually -- what difference does it make.

You're Trying to suggest that 'beguiled' means that the serpent -- a snake -- seduced Eve -- actually You are trying to say that there was some kind of entity that beguiled Eve and got her pregnant -- but there's No Scripture to back that up. Eve was simply saying that the serpent tricked her into eating the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

In other words -- in the future -- All snakes will be slithering on the ground rather than being able to stand up tall in their beauty.

and , mostly, women do Not like snakes.

The Bible Does speak of giants but doesn't especially give the stature of them. We Do now days see Very tall men and women. Some are really big built all the way up -- very muscular. But most that I've seen are simply Very tall and slender. Not 300 # or whatever poundage.

but, really, does it really Matter? So, yes, way back in the Old Testament there were men of reknown -- of great stature. Able to do Many things that men since then Can't do. They could probably have built the great Egyptian -- pyramids.

Scripture gives us all kinds of things to think about. It's all God's Word. Lots of historic information. But not to build doctrines around.

Sue we both know that snakes don’t talk or no way communicate with people. The word or name Serpent was one of Satan’s names. Satan goes by about eight to ten different names throughout the Bible. Lets see how many I can remember. The tree of good and evil, the Serpent, the devil, Satan, Abaddon, Apollyon, death, anti christ, and I know there are a few more. Satan is a deceiver and he uses the name change as part of the deception. If the serpent was another entity instead of Satan, God made it known that entity could and did sire children. God said He would put enmity between the serpents children and Eves children. I didn’t say that, God did.

I do think that Cain was one of those children that God put enmity between Eves children just because God made it clear that neither Cain or Adam were in each other’s geniality. I can’t help it Sue, every key word in the book of Genesis says way more than what is seen by most. And sometimes the key word, is a simple little English word like, (again). And now that You know that, again, is the Hebrew word yacsph, you know that word means, to continue to do a thing, to do again, to add. Now you have an idea or the knowledge that Cain and Able could have been twins. And that my dear friend is very very important to understand if that is so. Cause there would have been a reason why, if it were so. And that is the reason I want to know.

I don’t bring this stuff up because I’m trying to up set anyone. I’ve learned that when I break key English words in the Bible, right back into the original languages, you see things that are not conveyed properly in the English. Im just a student of Gods word that tends to dig deeper instead of just skimming across the surface of Gods word. When God mentions a name or a number,there is a lot more being said than English conveys. Sometimes a lot more.

That’s the reason you have never heard or been taught these things I speak of. All those years of study you have put in Gods word, and I can tell your we’ll read Sue, but no one has ever told you the things I have spoke of. Don’t think you have heard these things by chance Sue. Most main stream Christian churches don’t teach on this level. Some copp out and say things like, oh all you got to do is just believe. If that were so the Bible would be real simple and short.

Sue I think I have found a wall chart that will show the chain of the seed line from Adam and Eve to the Christ. I ordered it a few days ago and should have soon. It’s going to be interesting study. I will let you know once I look it over. Sue is there another way to message back and forth on this site without be on this giant study topic? Think my friend Bendito has politely suggested we need to stay on topic. Sorry my friend Bendito.

Loyal
Sue we both know that snakes don’t talk or no way communicate with people. The word or name Serpent was one of Satan’s names. Satan goes by about eight to ten different names throughout the Bible. Lets see how many I can remember. The tree of good and evil, the Serpent, the devil, Satan, Abaddon, Apollyon, death, anti christ, and I know there are a few more. Satan is a deceiver and he uses the name change as part of the deception. If the serpent was another entity instead of Satan, God made it known that entity could and did sire children. God said He would put enmity between the serpents children and Eves children. I didn’t say that, God did.

I do think that Cain was one of those children that God put enmity between Eves children just because God made it clear that neither Cain or Adam were in each other’s geniality. I can’t help it Sue, every key word in the book of Genesis says way more than what is seen by most. And sometimes the key word, is a simple little English word like, (again). And now that You know that, again, is the Hebrew word yacsph, you know that word means, to continue to do a thing, to do again, to add. Now you have an idea or the knowledge that Cain and Able could have been twins. And that my dear friend is very very important to understand if that is so. Cause there would have been a reason why, if it were so. And that is the reason I want to know.

I don’t bring this stuff up because I’m trying to up set anyone. I’ve learned that when I break key English words in the Bible, right back into the original languages, you see things that are not conveyed properly in the English. Im just a student of Gods word that tends to dig deeper instead of just skimming across the surface of Gods word. When God mentions a name or a number,there is a lot more being said than English conveys. Sometimes a lot more.

That’s the reason you have never heard or been taught these things I speak of. All those years of study you have put in Gods word, and I can tell your we’ll read Sue, but no one has ever told you the things I have spoke of. Don’t think you have heard these things by chance Sue. Most main stream Christian churches don’t teach on this level. Some copp out and say things like, oh all you got to do is just believe. If that were so the Bible would be real simple and short.

Sue I think I have found a wall chart that will show the chain of the seed line from Adam and Eve to the Christ. I ordered it a few days ago and should have soon. It’s going to be interesting study. I will let you know once I look it over. Sue is there another way to message back and forth on this site without be on this giant study topic? Think my friend Bendito has politely suggested we need to stay on topic. Sorry my friend Bendito.
Well, at least I was considered polite for a change. I think

Active

I've shared Scripture with you -- vs by vs. -- since you've chosen to believe something else. As you apparently Have. Is there really anything more To be 'shared'?

Our English Bible came from the original language -- Greek and Hebrew.

You seem to think that you have 'special' understanding of the English because you've taken pains to go back to the original Greek / Hebrew to get the deeper, hidden meanings. But in Your process of translating the Greek to English -- you're coming up with 'facts' that simply are Not in Scripture. And, you're right -- no one Except You Has told me that which You are telling me. And That tells me that I should be staying with that which I've already learned during all my years of being in Bible studies.

And, yes, in the process Of translating Scripture from the original Greek/ Hebrew there Are some adjustments that have to be made. Simply because no two language have the same alphabet and That is what language is built on / their individual alphabets. There are people who are gifted in languages / translating ability. In fact, You could google and find English / Spanish translation of most everything. Or any word / phrase and get it's equivalency in another language. I used to do that with Spanish frequently.

In fact -- in this country -- go to most any store -- Walmart is where I shop the most -- there are English / Spanish labels in the aisles -- Home Depot -- Lowes' -- just about Any store is bi-lingual.

And a person Can spend a Lot of time looking up the meanings of the names in Scripture -- and lots of times they Do have special meanings. Not Hidden meanings. But parents picked their kids' names for particular reasons. And lots of families still Do. Their family name is their middle name.

And lots of people get into numerology -- the specialness of the number 7 for instance. Completion. Fine. If this is how you wish to spend your time, that's up to you.

And, yes, satan Does have many names. Look at Revelation 20:2 "He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years." There is One person being referred to by all those names and he was caste into the bottomless pit.

Actually -- with your list of names -- the tree of good and evil was not one of satan's names. It Was the name of the tree that Adam and Eve were told to not even touch much less eat from.

No where in Scripture does God say that satan sired children. Satan entered the serpent not the other way around.

You're free to believe Anything you choose to. Just be careful as to what You share as Fact.

Sue, on the spirit thing, that should be easy to understand what Christ says about the angels and the human beings/flesh man. I’ve mentioned this before but I guess you didn’t catch what Christ said about what happens to us humans when we die in this flesh body. Matt 22:30. But are as the angels of God in heaven. Christ saying when we die in this flesh body, our soul and spirit take on a body just like the angles in heaven. Matt 22:32 I am the God of Abraham,and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. All three, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were of that pure seed line of Adam and Eve. So was King David. We are knocking on the door of, THE KEY OF DAVID.
Actually we should know that a believer's components are three: a flesh or body, a soul or spirit and the Holy Spirit, the fountain of life promised by the Lord. Angels are not supposed to be indwelled by the Holy Spirit but that does not prevent them from possessing their own souls. No living being can be called living if he or she has no soul, the soul is mandatory here. What does an angel's body look like? There are some scriptures that call them fire or living fire. Yes, some of them have disguised as humans while on a Divine mission. The only reason why God never offered them salvation of any kind was because they already possessed a large amount of knowledge of Him, at least it would be large compared to a heathen or a newborn believer, plus angels got abilities we cannot mimic. Only prophets, ancient judges, apostles and the first two or three generations of believers could be called miracle workers. Besides angels might wield fiery blades made out of indestructible materials depending on the occasion. Now saying that angels could become fathers of some giant race of monstrous humanoids seems a bit strange. Once I heard a theory that demons or fallen angels could have manipulated human DNA in order to change certain aspects of those babies that would later be called giants or Nephilim or whatever you wanna call them. I also found another theory saying that pre Diluvian humans also manipulated their genetic information by mixing it with animal DNA... I would laugh at this normally, but some Chinese scientists tried to inject human neurons or brain DNA in some primates to make them smarter than usual... :crying:

Oxygen does matter! Nowadays animals larger and heavier than an elephant or today's sharks and crocodiles cannot exist even if they once did. Do you call Job? He could have domesticated a behemoth if he wanted to! It was described as a seriously large and thick animal that cannot be found anywhere in the modern world. Oxygen saturation is one of the reasons that is no longer possible! After the deluge the atmospheric pressure decreased from 2x or 4x to just 1x making it upto 4 times more difficult to get as much oxygen as we humans could get long time ago. You don't need to believe me, just go enter a pod where the barometric pressure gets increased, breath as usual and after you get out of it you'll still notice you got plenty of energy to burn up! Do what you'd usually do and you'll notice it gets easier than normal to do the same stuff. Normally we think that what doctors know about our bodies is how it has always been but that isn't true, it's just another sign of our fallen state. I've also read how taller people, like those reaching 7 feet or higher really get slow and suffer bad eyesight as well. They might be strong but their reactions aren't as fast as an average person's.

Nope, I won't ever believe Bigfoot or Sasquatch or Yeti is real so I doubt that there's any scientific evidence there are six footed and tall giants in Solomon Islands. People fake those stuff every so often like the time where some guys photoshopped a corpse and made it look several times larger and let us think that in China or Java or some other Asian country they had found a real giant...

Fallen angels are not demons...
Yeah, that's exactly what demons want you to believe, Bendito. Really! It wouldn't be the first time they spread lies to make people think they don't even exist or that fallen angels are no demons but a different kind of entities, say elementals for starters. Some demons have even posed as "gods" in ancient times. So we can tell for sure fallen angels are demons. The only difference there might be would be that some of them speak while others remain silent.

Cain was kicked out of the Garden home because he killed his younger brother. God's Word names Cain, Abel and then Seth but none of the other brothers and sisters.
Say what? O_o? Nobody was born in the Garden of Eden because Adam and Eve were expelled from it. Cain was born in a place that needed to be tilled to grow crops. And regarding how many sons and daughters Adam and Eve ever had, try including thousands of them in a single book! It might even take decades to finish naming them, it's just unpractical to include them all in a narrative that involves God's Kingdom and salvation. Plus, the Bible's protagonist is Christ Himself so everything has to revolve around Him or it's not that relevant for us that have been born after the two first humans were banished from Eden.

and , mostly, women do Not like snakes.
And sadly I had to meet one that does like them :crying: Nope, she isn't here. :smile: Even so she does fear snakes! :O

Yeah, I don't like snakes! And I could say snakes hate me as well. :smile: The Bible is clear when it depicts some creature that has listened to the devil, they always end up suffering. The snake lost its feet or whatever it had instead of just its belly, Judas Iscariot took his own life, the antichrist will be thrown in the lake of fire and brimstone alive, etc. There's no reason to try to find hidden messages there where it's crystal clear what the passages actually mean. Satan's children are humans, rebellious humans. There's no need to think there are some mystic kind of beings that were born by Satan or a woman possessed by him because that's not what the Bible tells us.

Last edited:
Active
@SleepEdwin -- Genesis 3:23 "Therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the grounds from which he was taken. vs 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Chapter 4 :3 "And in the process of time, it came to pass that Cain brought .... vs 10 Cain had killed Abel and apparently buried him and that ground was cursed "And a fugitive and a vagabond you shall be on the earth. "

It Sounds like the area Around the garden of Eden was blessed with the presence of the Lord and Then sent out to the land of Nod at the east of Eden. so it Kind of sounds like an area with a garden close by and Then there was other land around it.

Cain, Abel and Seth are the only children we're told about. They were outside of the Garden. But we Don't really know how many might have been born while Inside cause Eve would Then have had painless childbirth. And part of the curse was that Now she would experience pain in childbirth. And 'we' women know what childbirth feels like -- it Can be very painful, uncomfortable.

And I AM sort of wondering where your information comes from concerning the parts of a person: body , soul and spirit -- yes. But the rest of your comment -- the Holy Spirit does come to indwell until a person accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior. It is not promised by God until the person Has accepted Christ.

The question has been raised as to whether or not an angel is a 'being' like people and , therefore, have a soul. "We" as people Need a soul. It's the part of us that either accepts or rejects Jesus as their Savior. The angelic world not needing a soul as salvation is not meant For them.

Loyal
The question has been raised as to whether or not an angel is a 'being' like people and , therefore, have a soul. "We" as people Need a soul. It's the part of us that either accepts or rejects Jesus as their Savior. The angelic world not needing a soul as salvation is not meant For them.
Most denominations accept that angels cannot be redeemed. Many theological Bible schools teach this. It seems in the Bible if an angel falls once... that's it.

Ezek 28:13; "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared.
Ezek 28:14; "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:15; "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.
Ezek 28:16; "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:17; "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I put you before kings, That they may see you.

Who was this "cherub" in Eden, who was in the garden. It says in verse 13 he was a created being.
Whoever this cherub was, he was "blameless" for a period of time. (verse 15) He was eventually cast "to the ground".

Isa 14:12; "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!
Isa 14:13; "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north.
Isa 14:14; 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'
Isa 14:15; "Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, To the recesses of the pit.

Some Bibles say "star of the morning", or "morning star". This is the only place the King James uses the title Lucifer. Lucifer isn't a name, but rather a title which means morning star.

(KJV) Isa 14:12; How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Again, whoever Lucifer is, has been "cut down" to earth. It seems his primary sin was wanting to take the place of God. (Make himself like the most high, ascend his throne above the throne of God).
This makes me wonder how Mormons (who believe they will become like God) take some of these passages.

It seems Satan was cast down heaven.

Luke 10:18; And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.
(Apparently OSAS doesn't apply to angels)

Rev 12:3; Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.
Rev 12:4; And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.
Rev 12:5; And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.
Rev 12:6; Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she *had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Rev 12:7; And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,
Rev 12:8; and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.
Rev 12:9; And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

A great (red) dragon. I wonder if this is why paintings and cartoons of "the devil" always portray him as a "red" being. (with horns and a little pitchfork and pointed tail)
Verse 4 is generally taken as an abstract that Satan took a 3rd of the angels with him when he rebelled against God. (The woman and child are obvious, but also another subject not about angels)
It seems there was either already a war in heaven, or will be in the future (many believe perhaps both) (verse 7) The dragon "and his angels" had a war with Michael and his angels.
If we take take the verse about the dragon swiping a third of the stars, and Lucifer is a "morning star", and the Dragon has "his angels" and put them all together.... It seems some angels defected with Satan.
The dragon and his angels were "thrown down". There is no longer a place for them in heaven. (Although it seems in the book of Job, they are allowed to visit from time to time - Job 1:6; Job 2:1; )

Jude 6 and 7 talks about angels who "went after strange flesh", just like people in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jude 1:6; And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day,
Jude 1:7; just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

These angels are "kept in eternal bonds under darkness" until the judgment day. These angels are "exhibited as an example" as they are in the punishment of eternal fire.
This passage raises many questions.... first - what is "strange flesh"? second - did all of the fallen angels do this, or only some of them? third - why weren't they given a chance to repent and come back to God?

All of this leads back to the core passage on this thread from Genesis 6.

Gen 6:2; that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
Gen 6:3; Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
Gen 6:4; The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Why does this passage use two different terms. Two different patriarchs it seems. The sons "of God" married the daughters "of men". Why aren't they both either sons of God, or sons (daughters) of men?
This difference seems to indicate angels with humans. Along with Jude, who says some angels went after strange flesh.

It is also interesting that God always encourages David, Joshua, and the warriors of the OT to kill giants whenever they are around. I wonder why this might be?
Genesis 6 says the sons of God "came into" the daughters of men, it says the women bore children to them.

..some things to think about...

Active
Since the angelic world was created before us -- that makes them another realm Of beings. They were with God in heaven. They were given their various jobs. When a bunch of them Did rebell -- they were kicked out and will eventually end up in the lake of fire and brimstone. Actually, we Are only told that Satan , false prophet and the beast will be thrown in their. The rest of the angelic world aren't mentioned.

There is an unseen spirit world with unseen to 'us' activity. We Do - at times- get snatches of their existence in the paranormal world.

Salvation is only for 'us'. Anyone Else -- well -- we don't really know. All we Do know is that the New Jerusalem is going to come down from heaven by God. That will be the new home for born-again believers.

The Old Testament IS full of wars directed by the Lord. There have Always been wars for one reason or another.

Loyal
When a bunch of them Did rebell -- they were kicked out and will eventually end up in the lake of fire and brimstone. Actually, we Are only told that Satan , false prophet and the beast will be thrown in their. The rest of the angelic world aren't mentioned.
Jude 1:6; And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day,
Jude 1:7; just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Sue I was wanting let you that I have purchased a wall chart that cover the seed line from Adam and Eve to the birth of Christ. All the names have the book, chapter, and verse so you can look it up in the KJB. This wall chart is 25” x 38”. It’s very complete with over 1100 names with scripture reference often what their name means, how long they lived or a note about their life. Laid out very well. Even shows Cain’s genealogy. But only what the KJB shows. In Cain’s genealogy, Cain named several of his children with the same names or very similar names as Adam named his children. If you want to check what I have said about Christ coming through that true seed line of Adam and Eve you can with the aid of this chart that make quick work of it. King David was in the seed line. THE KEY OF DAVID. I paid $25.00 plus shipping. You may be able to view this chart in its whole on line. Not sure. It is a durable laminate chart that will last a very long time. A must for the serious bible student.

Ordering info: THE ADAM AND EVE FAMILY TREE
THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST

GOOD THINGS COMPANY
NOMAN,OK. 73070-3290

www.AdamAndEveFamilyTree.com

Active
@ Beresheet -- As I've been going through my own paper work to organize for moving , I found my own chart of that. Actually I did mine myself and paid nothing for it.

But you said 'only what the KJB shows." I've had KJV / NKJV / the old NIV study Bible. I'm pretty sure that God's Word is God's Word in each of them. Genealogy = genealogy no matter what Bible version is used. God gave it to mankind to learn from.

Loyal
Actually we should know that a believer's components are three: a flesh or body, a soul or spirit and the Holy Spirit, the fountain of life promised by the Lord. Angels are not supposed to be indwelled by the Holy Spirit but that does not prevent them from possessing their own souls. No living being can be called living if he or she has no soul, the soul is mandatory here. What does an angel's body look like? There are some scriptures that call them fire or living fire. Yes, some of them have disguised as humans while on a Divine mission. The only reason why God never offered them salvation of any kind was because they already possessed a large amount of knowledge of Him, at least it would be large compared to a heathen or a newborn believer, plus angels got abilities we cannot mimic. Only prophets, ancient judges, apostles and the first two or three generations of believers could be called miracle workers. Besides angels might wield fiery blades made out of indestructible materials depending on the occasion. Now saying that angels could become fathers of some giant race of monstrous humanoids seems a bit strange. Once I heard a theory that demons or fallen angels could have manipulated human DNA in order to change certain aspects of those babies that would later be called giants or Nephilim or whatever you wanna call them. I also found another theory saying that pre Diluvian humans also manipulated their genetic information by mixing it with animal DNA... I would laugh at this normally, but some Chinese scientists tried to inject human neurons or brain DNA in some primates to make them smarter than usual... :crying:

Oxygen does matter! Nowadays animals larger and heavier than an elephant or today's sharks and crocodiles cannot exist even if they once did. Do you call Job? He could have domesticated a behemoth if he wanted to! It was described as a seriously large and thick animal that cannot be found anywhere in the modern world. Oxygen saturation is one of the reasons that is no longer possible! After the deluge the atmospheric pressure decreased from 2x or 4x to just 1x making it upto 4 times more difficult to get as much oxygen as we humans could get long time ago. You don't need to believe me, just go enter a pod where the barometric pressure gets increased, breath as usual and after you get out of it you'll still notice you got plenty of energy to burn up! Do what you'd usually do and you'll notice it gets easier than normal to do the same stuff. Normally we think that what doctors know about our bodies is how it has always been but that isn't true, it's just another sign of our fallen state. I've also read how taller people, like those reaching 7 feet or higher really get slow and suffer bad eyesight as well. They might be strong but their reactions aren't as fast as an average person's.

Nope, I won't ever believe Bigfoot or Sasquatch or Yeti is real so I doubt that there's any scientific evidence there are six footed and tall giants in Solomon Islands. People fake those stuff every so often like the time where some guys photoshopped a corpse and made it look several times larger and let us think that in China or Java or some other Asian country they had found a real giant...

Yeah, that's exactly what demons want you to believe, Bendito. Really! It wouldn't be the first time they spread lies to make people think they don't even exist or that fallen angels are no demons but a different kind of entities, say elementals for starters. Some demons have even posed as "gods" in ancient times. So we can tell for sure fallen angels are demons. The only difference there might be would be that some of them speak while others remain silent.

Say what? O_o? Nobody was born in the Garden of Eden because Adam and Eve were expelled from it. Cain was born in a place that needed to be tilled to grow crops. And regarding how many sons and daughters Adam and Eve ever had, try including thousands of them in a single book! It might even take decades to finish naming them, it's just unpractical to include them all in a narrative that involves God's Kingdom and salvation. Plus, the Bible's protagonist is Christ Himself so everything has to revolve around Him or it's not that relevant for us that have been born after the two first humans were banished from Eden.

And sadly I had to meet one that does like them :crying: Nope, she isn't here. :smile: Even so she does fear snakes! :O

Yeah, I don't like snakes! And I could say snakes hate me as well. :smile: The Bible is clear when it depicts some creature that has listened to the devil, they always end up suffering. The snake lost its feet or whatever it had instead of just its belly, Judas Iscariot took his own life, the antichrist will be thrown in the lake of fire and brimstone alive, etc. There's no reason to try to find hidden messages there where it's crystal clear what the passages actually mean. Satan's children are humans, rebellious humans. There's no need to think there are some mystic kind of beings that were born by Satan or a woman possessed by him because that's not what the Bible tells us.
Well you said one thing that is correct....good for you!