• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Christian User Names

Hi Yo'll,
What were some good christian user names 4 a christian blog?
Thankz,
GodsGirl

So far

two of my favorites I have seen were: createdtoworship and mymakersdaughter :love:

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Mine is rather too boring as it only reflects me :(

LOL

Yes peeps those two are great. There are a lot of awesome names on the board here, too many unique ones to list.

come on . . .

Chad said:
Mine is rather too boring as it only reflects me :(

LOL

Yes peeps those two are great. There are a lot of awesome names on the board here, too many unique ones to list.

lol just you . .. ay?? your sooo special :love: God bless you brother :love:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

godsgirl said:
Hi Yo'll,
Thankz,
GodsGirl
Hi, godsgirl!

What is the purpose of your blog? Are you trying to reach a specific population of Christians (i.e., gender, age, Church, etc.)? Is the blog a ministry to other Christians, or an out reach to the nonbelievers? Why have you established the blog? Are you writing for a cause? What is your specific goal?

I would consider the above before selecting the name for a blog (online journal).

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

godsgirl said:
Hi Yo'll,
Thankz,
GodsGirl
P.S.: Pease, let us know what "Christian user name" you created for your blog. Fun!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

How about.

AdoptedSon or AdoptedDaughter

I've always like ChildofGod too.

godsgirl said:
Hi Yo'll,
Thankz,
GodsGirl