• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Christian Student Senator at UC Berkeley Harassed for Abstaining from Pro-LGBTQ Vote

Loyal
Amen,

Let her act of courage be an example to us.
I find that many Christians are slowly self-censoring because they don't want to offend or
feel too uncomfortable talking about Jesus or standing up for the faith.

Brothers and sister, please know that it will only get worst and if we can't stand up now, surely
it will be magnitudes harder to stand up for our Lord and Savior later.

I don't look for trouble but I am aware of opportunities that come up to exercise my faith muscle,
because if you don't use it, you will get weak.

And obviously I don't have to tell anyone what direction the world is going, we can all see for ourselves that
it is getting worst.

Staff Member
@Jesus_is_LORD
Your words here reminded very much of my devotional today. That even in the most difficult of times, are those for which we are called to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thank-you brother. May we all keep exercising!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Amen,

Let her act of courage be an example to us.
I find that many Christians are slowly self-censoring because they don't want to offend or
feel too uncomfortable talking about Jesus or standing up for the faith.

Brothers and sister, please know that it will only get worst and if we can't stand up now, surely
it will be magnitudes harder to stand up for our Lord and Savior later.

I don't look for trouble but I am aware of opportunities that come up to exercise my faith muscle,
because if you don't use it, you will get weak.

And obviously I don't have to tell anyone what direction the world is going, we can all see for ourselves that
it is getting worst.

praise the Lord brother great Godly wisdom right there !!