• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Christian Concerts !

How many members have ever been to a Christian concert ? If you have been to one or more , can you tell us who you saw , and what you thought about them . :love: :boy_hug: :computer: Mike

christian concerets hey??

tihs could b fun...

ok, i have been 2...

hillsong
alabaster box 3 times
big exoday
the call Australia
youth alive- live recording

ok, im havin a TOTAL mind blank an i have been 2 soooo many more, i just cant think of em... when i do, ill get bak 2 ya...

I saw D.C Talk 3 times . Newsboys , Out of Eden , Audio Adrenalin , BeBe & CeCe Winans , Jeff Fenholt , Larry Norman , Bryan Duncan , Terry MaCalmon , MXPX , Gotti Hook , Phil Driscoll , Mark Fahrner , Mylon Lefever , Chris Folsom . Mike

Okay, I need to think back a bit.

Saw:
David ? - I'll come back to it when it hits the memory bank
Commission - awesome awesome
4 Him
Steven Curtis Chapman - WOW!
Mercyme - out of this world!
Michael W. Smith
David Crowder Band

Would love to see MercyMe again

out of Eden too

I myself have never been to a christian concert . I have been to many non chriatian concerts. I dont know if I want to go to christian ones because I have heard that sometimes by peoples behavior you can not tell the difference. I am sure one day I will go to one but just havent yet. Joyfully ~ Jlu

well i beed 2 like 1... LoL.. so yeah i feel highly insuperier to all you other people. so yeah

1-The call..

Same As Aimz.. LOL.. might of had sumthign to do with we went 2gether.. LOL

Love Simon!!!

Well, I've only been to one, becuase the place I live in doesn't really have a big city by it, so there arn't many places for bands to play, therefore, there arn't too many concerts. I've only been to a "Carmen" concert. I'm not sure if youve heard of him or even remember him, but oh well. It was a pretty nifty concert, but I was about seven, and I had just gotten glasses, and I wasn't used to wearing them all the time. I forgot them at my house, and I could barely see a thing at the concert, sadly. Oh well. I hope to go to more Christian Concerts in the future.