• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Christian Auto Decals.

Any one know where online i can find some christian vinyl decals? i have looked at our local book stores but all i can find there is the plastic emblems (jesus fish and such) the reason i want vinyl is because i am looking for some to witness with on the drag car and the hard plastic ones wont bend to follow the lines of the car and i cant get them to fully stick and stay stuck on there..

Type "christian vinyl auto decals" into google and it will give you a list of websites you can find those on Drew. :shade:

There's a guy who cut's me off everyday in traffic , after her blows his horn , and shoots me the high sign . He has Christian emblems all over his car ! I'll try to catch up to him and ask him where he got them . :thumbs_up Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
I was thinking about tinting my rear windowing and having the stickers of my site address :) Cool free promotion yes?

www.talkjesus.com in white print, centered bottom.

How's that sound?

Sounds like a New York idea ! Most of the economic strategy comes from New Yorker's . Just drive right ! lol :thumbs_up Mike