• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Christ the solid Rock I stand

Loyal
Some happens to me when I hear this song, by this Artist! And I Don’t know why. And it is not earthly. And I cannot speak about it.

Active
Beautiful words, beautiful music, truly anointed by the Holy Spirit. Thank you for sharing. May God bless your day in many ways. Sister in Christ, Jan :)

Loyal
I do feel the love of Christ, that is in you ❤️ For years I have this term for expression, and maybe the real meaning for the word that was “coin” ( koinonia). It’s meaning could be like a “type or shadow” or simulates a “biblical motif”of the OT 12 tribes of Israel. For each tribe had it’s own special gift from God. [per se, Holy Scripture, explicit and implicit]. So in saying all of this, the direction is the term “koinonia”❤ Maybe it is a special gift from God, that we may truly know, our brothers and sisters in Christ of the same special spiritual tribe of “ the 12 Spiritual tribes of Israel “ if it be such a thing. I have been all over this country and have run into people not knowing them, from all kinds of nationality, not even speaking a word to them, just standing beside them and this “anointing” would come over us, “pure anointing” would so over take us. Many times “ strangers” would say; do you feel that, male of female, I would hear them say “you are my brother, and I love you” we would be “strangers”! Sometimes the women would just cry! Mind you it would be strong. I think I better stop here. Because you are going think I have lost my mind.
I say, the reason; “ because we are “strangers and pilgrims” in a strange land and God has gifted us to let us know, we are not alone. And every now and then it is liken to:

1Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!

2It is like the precious oil upon the head, That ran down upon the beard, Even Aaron's beard; That came down upon the skirt of his garments;

3Like the dew of Hermon, That cometh down upon the mountains of Zion: For there Jehovah commanded the blessing, Even life for evermore.❤️ (Psalms 133:1-2).
I sorry if this manuscript was too long! That was trigger by “a song”❤️