• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Choosing Avatars!

What was the reason you chose your avatar and why?

First of all, I chose the snowman throwing a snowball. Well, because its cute! Also, it signifies a spirit that is not passive. I believe complacency and apathy are our worst enemies. I want to fight against sin and lethargy.

My name is Sucat----St. Patrick's real name before he changed it. Sucat means "warlike". To me its a name that is not passive but active. "Pro-active" and not "Pro-stackive". Yes, I prefer to fight---against satan and sin. Although, it's not me who fights but Christ in me!!!!

Sucat

Honestly, I chose my avatar because I couldn't get one of my own up on the site. But the one I chose, I chose because it symbolizes, at least for me, an eye. It's like God's eye, which is always watching.