• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Choose To Forget

Amazing things happened when i was at the Island of Mombasa, Kenya in East Africa. One morning morning during the first week of december 2007; when we were having prayers with Dr Wilfred Lai to experience the power of GOD, people were told to put a hand over a part of their body that was not well, they did not have to come to the pulpit. We did pray to God for healing for sometime, everyone prayed. After that everyone went quiet and Wilfred Lai asked anyone that had experienced something to come to the front. A certain boy with obvious signs of a life not comfortable, dressed shabbily and dirty old clothes and torn shoes. he was asked what had happened but could not explain properly, but in tears touched on the left side of his body close to the heart and said there was a deformity, "something" which used to be there. The thing had gone. he broke down, cried and fell to the ground. The Amazing power of GOD.

Thank so much guys for your prayers. how are you guys doing? i so happy to write this letter to you. i hope i find you well. i will continue to pray for you guys. Pray that the unrest in Kenya comes to an end in Jesus name.

I want to talk about something today. CHOOSE TO FORGET. Let us talk about the mind today. Remember the scripture MARK 7 vs 21, which reads; ..For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts.... and remember Jeremiah 17 vs 9 ...For the heart is desperately corrupt who can understand it... Obvious works of the devil that we see people acting out dont just come by themselves! At one time those people had an argument with their thought to do something or not to do it. In the end they won the argument or just gave in to the pressure of acting something out thereby fufilling the devil's desire, being used by HIM. what i say to you today is at times you just have to trust GOD even if your heart is telling you something. That something might be "a corrupt thing", so you have to guard it suspiciously. I want to encourage you by refering you to one scripture which is common place indeed in Romans 12 vs 2, ...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind that you may prove what is the will of God... I challenge you brethren.

Evils thoughts come come in 2 ways. (1) Evil thoughts about things that hurt you in the past, things that were done to you by the devil and probably you wanted revenge. (2) more dangerously; Evil thoughts that used to seduce you to falling into SIN, evil thoughts you used to like and allow yourself gratify the desires of the flesh thereby making your walk impure before the LORD. i say to you today, right now, CHOOSE TO FORGET ALL THOSE THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW AS I SPEAK and REMEMBER NOTHING. Such thoughts block the blessings of the LORD over your life. Dont block your own way by harbouring such destructive evils. Renew your relationship with GOD this 2008 and see your self rise above the circumstances for our GOD is not a GOD with limitations. From Glory to Glory. From one state of Glory to a higher state of Glory still being in the Glory. Why i say this is because you dont have to keep asking for forgiveness all the time of things past. Once you repent with all your heart and seek the Lord diligently, the LORD has already forgotten all that you did and expects the good from you. That is it. Then someone will say , "but GOD himself is REMEMBRANCE, how can he forget anything", but you know what, God chooses to forget like he says in Isaiah 43 vs 25...'But I wipe away your sins because of who I am. And so, I will forget the wrongs you have done' . If you dont choose to forget..GOD does. NOW... CHOOSE TO FORGET ALL THOSE THOUGHTS AND REMEMBER NOTHING... If you are busy because of work do it tomight before you sleep and tomorrow morning a fresh day will begin. have a morning prayer to start the day and thank GOD for all that you choose to forget. To end this topic i refer you with 2 Corintians 10 vs 5 which says, ...We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of GOD, and take every thought captive/prisoner to obey Christ... i say to you; force every thought to follow Jesus whether it likes or does not like it. that way you will solve future problems that will one day want to visit you as bad/evil thoughts of the past life.

Today choose to forget

Taffy