• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Chin up bigger than squat

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

I'm wondering how unusual this is.

After two years of consistent weight training, I weigh around 170lb and the most I've squatted for 5 reps is 154lb. Now I could probably do that weight for 7 reps with good form, but I haven't progressed past it yet because doing it for 4-5 sets and I'm finishing at 0 RIR.

On the other hand I am able to do strict chin ups from a dead hang with 22lb of weights (for a total of 192lb) for the same number of reps. With bodyweight only I could get around 15 reps, maybe a bit more.

Is there anyone else here - aside from beginners - who can chin up more than they can squat?