• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Childrens readings at weddings

blu

Hi Everybody

We get married next year and as there will be quite a few kids there I would like to include a relevant reading for children. I remeber when I was a child at church sometimes it could be very boring, but then other vicars made their readings really interesting for children with fun stories which bore relavence to the bible.

I hope this post makes sense, I have searched the internet high and low and I just hope you can help me. I want the children to walk out of the church as enthralled as the adults.

With all the best will in the world

Blu :confused:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

blu said:
Hi Everybody

We get married next year and as there will be quite a few kids there I would like to include a relevant reading for children. I remeber when I was a child at church sometimes it could be very boring, but then other vicars made their readings really interesting for children with fun stories which bore relavence to the bible.

I hope this post makes sense, I have searched the internet high and low and I just hope you can help me. I want the children to walk out of the church as enthralled as the adults.

With all the best will in the world

Blu :confused:

Hi, Blu!

Congrats on your engagement and wedding plans. Fun!

I am not familiar with the Catholic Church, sorry. What is the etiquette for your wedding plans (i.e., formal or informal)?

I think it is wonderful that you are thinking about the children.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Last edited: