• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Chat room

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Every time I click the button for the chat, there is only a white box. I don't know if it is just my issue or not so I decided to say something.

Staff member
Every time I click the button for the chat, there is only a white box. I don't know if it is just my issue or not so I decided to say something.
Greetings @Giggles4God

I don't usually go into chat, but I clicked it to test it out in response to your post and all I got was a white box too....so I think there may be a problem

Brother @Chad just bringing this to your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal Member

RJ

Not too change the subject about your technical issue with Chat but, I would like to ask the group a generic question:
What happen to the Chat Room ? I used to go there on numerous occasions and had great chats with numerous people at a time, especially before the big format changes and, now, I find usually empty?

Administrator
Staff member
There is no live chat room @kayolemiss

The forums here is where you interact with others, just as you did making this post :smile:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Counseling 1
L Feedback 0
fallen Water Cooler 3
M Feedback 8
D Feedback 4