• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Chains that bind me (Try singing it)

Active

Take away the chains that bind me
Take away things not of You
Let me live for You only
Let Your will be all I do

In this world I feel so lonely
In this world that is so cruel
I find comfort in You only
I am lost apart from You

Show me the road I am to travel
Light the path that leads to You
Hold me close so I don't wander
Only You will see me through

peter

Staff Member

I find comfort in You only , I am lost apart from You

Yes indeed He is all we need in this dark world
May we sink into His promises and really trust Him enough to let Him be our All in all

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35, 37-39

Active
Yes indeed He is all we need in this dark world
May we sink into His promises and really trust Him enough to let Him be our All in all
You captured the essences of what was written. This was written one morning. I had woken up on the floor washed my face set in front of the computer and type from start to finish in about 5 minutes. During worship one morning there was silence I opened my mouth to recite it and ended up singing it. I do not sing well, but my brothers mother in law told me it was beautiful......... I am sure it was the message she was referring to :) BTW My son was visiting and he slept in my bed and I slept on the floor.

peter