• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Chad got saved!

Active
Some of you know that I've been praying for my Grandson Chad for a long time. Some of you have joined me in praying for his Salvation. Well, he got saved. Somehow, he went to a very good Gospel preaching Church and received Jesus as his Savior. Now he can't get enough!! What ever the Church has for programs, he's picking a few to get involved in. My Son Skip and I are rejoicing big time!

For those of you who sent up a prayer for Chad, thank you so very much.

Staff Member
ALLELUIA!!!! @Chopper

Thank-you Brother Chopper for allowing us to share in the rejoicing with you and your
"In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:10
We give God all the Glory and Praise! Thank-you Jesus!

Awesome news brother!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Active

RJ

Now he can't get enough!!

Ain't that the truth!!!! That's the miracle and a true sure sign of regeneration! I pray that fire burns strong and his light shines forever!

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed

May he be blessed with the power to go back to that day when ever he needs to!:)

Active
Ain't that the truth!!!! That's the miracle and a true sure sign of regeneration! I pray that fire burns strong and his light shines forever!

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed

May he be blessed with the power to go back to that day when ever he needs to!:)

Thanks Buddy, If you only knew Chad. He an intellectual. He studied a lot of the early philosophers and Eastern Religions. His Father (my Son Skip) was fit to be tied in how to answer his intellectual questions about God. Skip and I knew that if God would get hold on him for Salvation, He would get a man who influences a lot of people.

Chad is attending the Church that my Son Skip goes too. I understand that Chad is so on fire for Jesus that he wants to get involved in everything the Church has to offer a new Believer. He actually joined with Skip on a Saturday outing to help widows who live in their homes to do yard work and sometimes repairs. My Son Skip has a great big heart to serve Jesus, I'm so proud of Skip and his devotion to a holy life. He takes after his late Mother who is home with the Lord. She was my very godly Wife who died of cancer at the age of 50. I miss her terribly.

Now we have to pray for Cameron. He is Chad's Brother. Cameron is a follower, where Chad is a leader. So, Skip and I are praying that Chad will be instrumental in bringing his Brother to Jesus.

Thank you so very much for your prayers for Chad. I feel that you're a mighty man of prayer and righteousness. It is written, "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

I love You this much {-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------} :thumbsup:

Staff Member
Praise the Lord brother @Chopper

Hallelujah, thank You Jesus

What wonderful news. Thank you for sharing this here at Talk Jesus
Heaven is rejoicing....another lost sheep has entered the fold.

May the Lord bless your grandson Chad as he grows in love and grace.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth
Luke 15:10

Active
Praise the Lord brother @Chopper

Hallelujah, thank You Jesus

What wonderful news. Thank you for sharing this here at Talk Jesus
Heaven is rejoicing....another lost sheep has entered the fold.

May the Lord bless your grandson Chad as he grows in love and grace.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth
Luke 15:10

Thank you so very much for your reply Sister. I certainly appreciate your joy over my Grandson's Salvation. In my little family of my own two Children, Peggy and Skip. their Children and Great Grandchildren, out of them all, only one remains not saved, and his name is Cameron, Skip's Son, Chad's Brother....So, we've got to pray Cameron into the family of God.

Staff Member
Greetings,

And He spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Luke 15:3-7

My Son Skip and I are rejoicing big time!

I don't think you're the only ones!!!

Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
Luke 15:8-10

Bless you ....><>