• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Calling for Community Volunteers

The post is an effective digital discipleship strategy ensures that your church reaches more people.
Greetings Abner,

We are in the process of building Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Monasteries in Hawaii.

Your servant in Christ,

Abba Gebre Tsadik
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Mission In Hawaii

I’m looking to constantly push this community into people’s presence and get their attention (especially away from social media) all meanwhile focusing on spreading the Gospel of Jesus. I think we’re in the end times harvest season and I want to do my very best. I’ll need your help and looking for volunteers.

This is what I’m looking for:

Videographers
Graphic Designers
Marketing Gurus

So I want to create a constant flow of inspirational video clips, marketing media, inspirational banners for social media, etc.

If you have these talents or know anyone that does, please send me a private message and share this page with those whom you think may help.

Your help is greatly appreciated and believe me, never too small or insignificant. A little ripple can cause a great wave.
I thought this was a pen pal site. I'm looking for a friend.

Staff Member
Greetings,

I thought this was a pen pal site. I'm looking for a friend.

No. TalkJesus is clearly not a pen pal site.

Is there a particular friend you are looking for or are you wanting to 'connect' to others as potential pen pals?

I am curious as to how and why you would think TalkJesus is a pen pal site. Do you mind, please, explaining this for me?

Do you know about Jesus Christ and God's Salvation?

Bless you ....><>