• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Bye, Bye Birth Pains, and Hello Jesus, You did Promise, you would Return, You told us To Watch.

Loyal

"Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Therefore KEEP WATCH, because you do not know the day on which YOUR Lord will come. But understand this: If the homeowner had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.…

Matthew 24:44
For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.

We are the ones that are keeping watch, But the others, by the words they speak, has said; HE has delayed His Coming.:pensive: And by those words, you have been discourage and has almost fainted. But I tell you "Faint not" for Jesus said:>

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Jesus is not a liar, and speaks in a Language, that HIS "Brothers and Sisters" understands and they need "NO Interpreters":pensive: But there are many who claims by the words they say, you need somebody to tell you what your SAVIOR has declared to you. In other words when JESUS speaks to you He speaks in an LANGUAGE that you do not understand. By saying those Things, they have called JESUS Christ a liar, And when He said; MY SHEEP knows my voice and stranger they will not follow. So be careful, They will use the words of The BIBLE, to justify what they have said. AND take Jesus place.:pensive: and lead you astray. Yes they will, For there are many that practices this craft. Many travels this path, in leading many astray! Coming in the Name of Jesus.

Matthew 13:16-17
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Unfortunately most don't hear what the ear hears, nor what the eyes see, but what the mind hears and sees.
In the same way, if the mind is fear-based and conditional, then they see what their fear-based mind wants to see. Their fear, as subtle as it can be, is conditional. and is not capable to see the Truth. The Truth cannot be compromised and it is unconditional.

The conditional mind takes what is outside in. The world concepts and beliefs into their consciousness. What they hear and see comes from fabricated shared reality.
The unconditional mind allows what is in outside. The Spirit of Truth freely moves into their consciousness. What they hear and see comes from the Greater Reality.

The unconditional person sees Jesus return from within, while the conditional person still waits from outside.