• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

By Knowing The Terror of The LORD We are More Adamant of Persuading You from The Flames of Fire

Loyal
I am motivated by the thread "Does God Love all people" and a video posted there by one of The members of "TalkJESUS". Have lit another flame of thoughts in my being. "GOD is Angry with The wicked everyday. And many do not know what a :Wicked" person is in the eyes of GOD. :pensive: And many churches and pastors will not inform you who the wicked are. And their Church is running over with many of The wicked that has "Smiling Faces" and thanking GOD and Praising HIS name in a "building" and singing The Songs of ZION. And many of The True children of GOD remain silent and cowards to speak out in The name of JESUS!

Now Tell me, will there be a penalty for that?

King James Bible
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
New King James Version
Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
New American Standard Bible
Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade people, but we are well known to God; and I hope that we are also well known in your consciences.

NASB 1