• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

By Jesus Stripes We Are Healed Now 2

In the first part we saw how your healing has been accomplished in the spiritual and because of what has been done in the spiritual you can receive what has been done in the spiritual, physical healing. We saw that because Jesus took your sins away he also took away your sicknesses and diseases in the spirit realm. Because it first has to be reality in the spirit realm before it can be reality in the physical. That's 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, when he bore one the other went with it. That's why Isaiah 53:4 says, Surely he hath borne our griefs(sicknesses and diseases),and carried our sorrows(pains and afflictions). See, he bore your sins and sicknesses. Because he couldn't take one and not the other so in the spirit sickness and disease have been taken away. And because they have been taken away spiritually you can receive the manifestation of that taking away, physical healing. I told you healing had a spiritual and physical side. I told you it first had to be reality in the spirit before it can be reality in the physical. So, stop looking at flesh/the physical to tell you what's happening look at the spiritual 2 Corinthians 4:17,18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. Now take that with 1 Corinthians 1:27,28 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not(manifested), to bring to nought things that are(manifested).

God uses what's done in the spirit to get rid of what's in the physical. He used "for a father of many nations have I made thee(in the spirit) Gen. 17:5 to get rid of the deadness in his body(in the physical) Rom 4:19. When it says "And with his stripes we are healed" he's telling you by his stripes the provision of healing is done, but the provision alone doesn't stop your sickness. With his stripes we are healed is like saying with food we are fed. The answer for sickness and disease is the stripes of Jesus like food is the answer for hunger. God said to me it's just like going out to eat, some of the principles are the same. He said there's a difference between a restaurant where you eat then pay and a restaurant where you pay then eat. Your healing has been paid for, but people are acting like it's not: See the principles involved. Restaurant where you eat first then pay: 1. When you're hungry you go to a restaurant, the waiter comes and takes your order, takes it back to the cook and he fixes it, the waiter brings it to you, now the food is there (the provision for your hunger is there), when he sits that food on the table does your hunger stop just because food is there, no. See, the provision alone doesn't do anything for you until it is received, you have to eat it or receive it. 2. Notice, there is a time of waiting for your need to be met. Your hunger can't be satisfied until the provision is made. 3. Once the provision of your food is made you are considered served, before you take one bite you are considered served because the provision was made. So likewise, once the provision of healing is made God considers you healed before there's any change in your body.

Now, Restaurant where you pay first then eat notice the differences in operation and see your healing. 1. When it's paid for upfront you don't go sit at the table and wait to be served. As a matter of fact if you wait to be served you will go out the same way you came in, hungry. (you shouldn't be waiting on God because the provision has already been made). 2. The provision is made before you get there. They don't wait until there is a request to start fixing the food, before you make a request the provision is there/the provision is already made. (Just like your healing). 3. And when it's paid for up front you have a right to it, and they can not deny you. 4. You can't except payment for something and keep the product. God set the price-by his stripes/sent the price-For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given Isa. 9:6/paid the price-Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18,19/and accepted payment-Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, Heb. 10:19. So, God is not withholding it. God is just and it's illegal to withhold something after the price for it has been paid. Even in the natural once a price is posted that price is set even if it's a mistake, if that price is paid you have a right to it and they have to give it up. And the price for your healing has been posted, "With his stripes we are healed." Notice, in the examples of the restaurant where you eat first and the restaurant where you pay first once the provision is made there's a shift in responsibility. Once the provision is made it's in your hands whether you stay hungry or not. Their part is to make the provision, your part is to receive it.

In the example of the restaurant where you eat first they do a case by case basis/they only make the provision upon request, but with the restaurant where you pay first everyone has access to the same thing before any request is made (God is no respecter of persons). People think the physical side of healing is about God doing something, no it's more about you accessing than God doing. Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand,and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. God made the grace available, but it has to be accessed by faith. You can go to a ATM machine, but if you don't have your card or your pin number you can't access it, even though the money is right there. That's what Romans 5:2 is saying the grace is right there in the spirit and it's accessed by faith. Well, what does Heb. 11:1 say, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Notice, it's the substance of things so if there's no thing how can you have the substance of it. It's the substance of something spiritual that's why you need the faith, that's why it's accessed by faith because your senses has no way of detecting it. And yet, people look to the flesh to tell them whether God has done something or not (Abraham didn't look at his flesh to tell him if God had done something). Romans 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb. Notice, what else Heb 11:1 says, it's the evidence of things not seen. See, it's the evidence of things not seen(that's spiritual). You can't have evidence of something that hasn't happened yet, evidence means something has already occurred. Accessing/receiving by faith is our part making the grace available is God's part and He has already done his part now we have to do our part. We have to do like Abraham and call things that be not as though they were. So, when I say, "By his stripes I am healed" even though I might be jacked up physically I'm not denying circumstances, I'm calling forth my manifestation. I'm saying it the way God said it. Isn't that what God had Abraham and Sarah do. They spoke according to what God said and not according to their physical conditions. It's always important that you agree with God.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen