• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Burning Down churches again, We know "Judgment begins at the House of GOD" it happen once in The REFORMATION Era, once more shaken?

Loyal

Biblical Motifs and Biblical "Types and Shadows" and " OLD Testament Prophesy's must come to pass. And IT does not, make any difference, if we understand them or interpret Them Wrong. No matter how we see the Picture it does not matter,, "GOD is GOD"! For many do not understand that term, for so much has been "Adulterated" and forgotten and replace with a personal "EISEGESIS". For this too have already been "Prophesy" and has come to be True.

Active
I do not doubt that some of the church torchings are reprisals for the high body count of students in cemeteries adjacent to former aboriginal Residential schools. The governing agency was in large part the Roman Catholic Church which ended in the 1960's. The schools were then governed by either provincial or federal jurisdiction. The truth is that Federal and Provincial governments reneged on their treaty agreements providing minimal to no supervision regarding the care and feeding of its native peoples. The Residential schools were closed in the 1970's. The Aboriginals aren't the only group to be shabbily treated.

It's easy for us to put ourselves on a pedestal by thinking we're important or worse, thinking we're more important. That type of thinking is exactly why Jesus chastised the Pharisees. Pride (I don't mean those who wave six coloured flags) is a wonderful thing, but it can easily be our undoing. Our separation from God is as simple as ignoring the guidance of the Holy Spirit because it gets in our way. Cheers

Loyal
I do not doubt that some of the church torchings are reprisals for the high body count of students in cemeteries adjacent to former aboriginal Residential schools. The governing agency was in large part the Roman Catholic Church which ended in the 1960's. The schools were then governed by either provincial or federal jurisdiction. The truth is that Federal and Provincial governments reneged on their treaty agreements providing minimal to no supervision regarding the care and feeding of its native peoples. The Residential schools were closed in the 1970's. The Aboriginals aren't the only group to be shabbily treated.

It's easy for us to put ourselves on a pedestal by thinking we're important or worse, thinking we're more important. That type of thinking is exactly why Jesus chastised the Pharisees. Pride (I don't mean those who wave six coloured flags) is a wonderful thing, but it can easily be our undoing. Our separation from God is as simple as ignoring the guidance of the Holy Spirit because it gets in our way. Cheers
I am not being worldly centered on this "THREAD" But GOD centered. But I did reference the "Reformation Era" and mention the biblical term: "once more shaken" these are "GOD CENTERED" that Every Child of GOD should pick up, The Aroma and The Flavor of The Title TEXT. For we are not worldly and we love nothing IN it for GOD HIMSELF HAS "COMMANDED: US TO LOVE NOTHING IN IT! And whosoever Loves this world is a "ENEMY" of GOD! GOD is The JUDGE, GOD decides what shall come to be, For He is "SOVEREIGN" "THE TETRAGRAMMATON":pensive: FOR WE ARE CALLED, to pay attention to The Leaves on The FIG Tree. And Not to be taken unaware.:pensive:

Sorry if you got the wrong impression of the Title Thread. It is the Hand of GOD we are observing and not the will of mankind.:pensive:

I mention:
A. Biblical Motifs
B. Types & Shadows
C. Old Testament must come to pass
D GOD is GOD, Terminology
E Prophesy
F. Adulteration
G. Personal "EISEGESIS"

It is only a piece of a "Biblical Mosaic" that our LORD has commanded us to Observed. These are the things we are "Commanded" to rejoice in. When we see the falling apart of The WORLD "REJOICE our REDEMPTION Draws near"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example: I am going to say this word three times, "EXAMPLE, EXAMPLE, EXAMPLE" If one, do not knows whats that word mean look it up ,if you do, look it up again, and exhaust the meaning.

"There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. ...At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory....When these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

"Then Jesus told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. ..When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. ..Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. ...Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away."

NOTE: my "Title Tread" and all my posts ties into gather with one another and are not really separated. Many should know that, by their knowledge of THE Systematic reading of "The Book".:pensive:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Active
You begin a thread with a video and then couch your validation with vague scriptural ramblings. Paul tells us that if someone speaks in tongues, there should be an interpreter.

Loyal
You begin a thread with a video and then couch your validation with vague scriptural ramblings. Paul tells us that if someone speaks in tongues, there should be an interpreter.
Ok, it is not your cup of tea, go have some coffee.

Active
Ok, it is not your cup of tea, go have some coffee.
Throughout the history of the church, loving hearts have longed for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. The apostles were inspired by the Spirit of God to bring us comforting promises of His return. "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) Cheers

Active
Hi Ploughboy.
To anyone who wonders why the Church is being persecuted, it may due to the deeds of those who professed Christ and behaved quite differently. Persecution for having done nothing wrong is one thing, but persecution for retaliation has no basis for claiming martyrdom no matter which church one belongs to. Good video which gives a reasonably fair explanation. Cheers