• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Brothers & Sisters in Christ, you have to love one another with a special kind of LOVE that you cannot or give unto the people of this world.

Loyal
We have been "Commanded by GOD" to Love one another, meaning your true brothers and sisters in "Christ JESUS" and Then the people of this world will know who you "We" are by "The LOVE "We" show to one another" those who truly are in the body Christ" And i will say this; many have said, you cannot tell who the real people who are in "Christ Jesus" are. .I will say that is a lie. :pensive: Because GOD does not lie. He said; I will, teach them how to love one another and [ to identified one another].. Our Father, teaches us how to love one another who are different from the people of this world.

Love ye One Another Jesus said:
:pensive:
"Little children, I am with you only a little while longer. You will look for Me, and as I said to the Jews, so now I say to you: ‘Where I am going, you cannot come.A "New Commandment" I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also must love one another. ...By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”

The New Covenant (For these are my brothers and sisters in "Christ JESUS"] (Hebrews 6}
"For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. ....For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”… [those who are in Christ]

And just because he or she lives next door to me , does not mean that is my neighbor:pensive: But being a True Child of GOD, do mean, they are. I treat the drug addict , the "Dope Dealer' The ***** on the street, The Thief,, the drunk, or the president of the USA, or a CEO the same and they deserved the same respect and the same love as my enemy the unregenerate, and not the same love as I express to my brothers and sisters in "Christ Jesus" our LORD.:pensive: but a "benevolent love" that all receive which is "THE TRUTH"!:pensive:

Active
Philippians 2:1 Therefore, if there is any encouragement in Christ, if any consolation of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion,
2 complete my joy, so that you are in agreement, having the same love, united in spirit, having one purpose.
3 Do nothing according to selfish ambition or according to empty conceit, but in humility considering one another better than yourselves,
4 each of you not looking out for your own interests, but also each of you for the interests of others.
[LEB]

Loyal
Many of the true sons and daughters treat members of their churches better than their own brothers and sisters that are in "Christ Jesus"! and Without any guilt. :pensive:

And JESUS will say on this day.

English Standard Version
Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’

Who are the These? Your church members only by membership or "The True Sons and daughters of GOD who are not a part of your church members but "Born of GOD"

Active
Romans 12:10 In brotherly love tenderly affectioned one to another; in honour preferring one another;

Active
Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbour as yourself.”
10 Love does no wrong to a neighbour; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Active
Galatians 5:13 For ye, brethren, were called for freedom; only use not the freedom for an occasion to the flesh, but through love be bondmen one to another.
14 For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, in the, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.