• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bondage

Administrator
Staff Member
I have a bondage that I just can't seem to break away from. GOD knows and I would appreciate your prayers. Its making me sick and angry at myself. I feel like I'm really hurting GOD's feelings also. At least GOD knows better than I do that I feel sorry for both of us, for me hurting our feelings.

Please remember me in your prayers if you could.

God bless you and thank you Jesus for your grace!

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Chad:

I prayed for you, Brother.

Chad said:
I have a bondage that I just can't seem to break away from. GOD knows and I would appreciate your prayers. Its making me sick and angry at myself. I feel like I'm really hurting GOD's feelings also. At least GOD knows better than I do that I feel sorry for both of us, for me hurting our feelings.

I'll be praying for you Chad. Paul's thorn in the flesh stayed with him, but God was always in control & stronger than the thorn. He's the same with your bondage - He is stronger & will see you thru this. He may or may not lift you from it, but He will be your strength thru it all.

Prayers for deliverance

We are all victims of our weaknesses, but Jesus saves us and gives us deliverance. We are no longer slaves thanks to Him. No better personal trainer than Jesus. Getting ourselves right with God is a daily event.
Chad, God see's your heart and it should not be troubled. He is already working on it.
Keep the faith strong,
Prayers from the heart are powerful - so keep praying
I will too.
God Bless

Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Ps 46:2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
Ps 46:3 Though its waters roar {and} foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.(NASB)

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.(NASB)

I will pray, and hope these verses are a help to you,
Peace be with you,
John

Administrator
Staff Member
Amen. Thank you everyone for your sincere prayers!

I will pray for you Chad sometimes we can be our....

I will pray for you :boy_hug: Chad :girl_hug: sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.

Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Isaiah 58:6 :thumbs_up AMEN

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 1John 3:20

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 5:20-21

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:15-16

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

Chad said:

Last edited:
All of us are sinners and fall far short of the GLORY OF GOD.

Chad, we are are all in the same struggle, ever wanting to do good, but ever failing because we are all weak.

What really gets me is this relentless assault by the enemy, not just when we are awake, but even in our dreams.

GOD save us from ourselves, our own worst enemies, i pray.

Dave

Chad said:

Will be praying for you Chad to overcome your bondage, and may gods grace be with you brother.

God bless you