• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

BLESSING FROM MY SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi Brothers & Sisters
The miracle and glory of my Lord JESUS has blessed me with sobriety or which i do not deserve. This Sept. 16th is my natural birthday 78 yrs. old. Which is a miracle in its self. However, more importantly is JESUS has brought me into A.A. in 1976 and HE is still keeping me sober come this Sept.16th will be 42 years of continuous sobriety.
The LORD JESUS has and is still giving me more than I deserve ! ! !
I praise the LORD JESUS and give HIM my will everyday as best as I can.
The only two things I do PERFECTLY is: I MAKE MISTAKES and I SIN ! ! !
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Loyal Member
Hi Brothers & Sisters
The miracle and glory of my Lord JESUS has blessed me with sobriety or which i do not deserve. This Sept. 16th is my natural birthday 78 yrs. old. Which is a miracle in its self. However, more importantly is JESUS has brought me into A.A. in 1976 and HE is still keeping me sober come this Sept.16th will be 42 years of continuous sobriety.
The LORD JESUS has and is still giving me more than I deserve ! ! !
I praise the LORD JESUS and give HIM my will everyday as best as I can.
The only two things I do PERFECTLY is: I MAKE MISTAKES and I SIN ! ! !
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
2Co 2:14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.

Staff member
@schooner
Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers!

You celebrate Sept 16th and we rejoice with you!!!
Praying that in Christ Jesus that your mistakes become less and less :smile:

With the Love of Christ Jesus Brother. Once again be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
<><