• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Blessed Indeed..Words of reflection

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

When I read this article, it really reminds me how fortunate many of us are, including me. God has blessed us indeed. It is so easy to take things for granted.
God is control of our lives.

This may also be helpful for you as well
Life49

Blessed Indeed

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not wake up at all.

If you have never experienced the dangers of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are luckier than 500 million others.

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a jar someplace, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever….
Give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

Last edited: