• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Blasphemy

That judging is not truly judging right or wrong .it is looking down on others!
WE can judge and MUST judge!

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

It is very sad too me?Many are taught by men who do not know or understand the scriptures or refuse to tell the TRUTH.
The scriptures are ALL true 100%
They can speak for themselfs in most all cases!
We cannot stand on any one scripture,They must go together to form one perfect picture!
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

If one scripture appears to argue with another?then we must find out HOW do they fit perfcetly.Because they do!!!!:love:

Dear friend - you are entitled to your opinion. We must be discerning and teach others by guiding them towards the light but only God has the ultimate right to judge. Of course there are lay interpretations of judgment as in criminal behaviour or arbitration when suitably qualified people sit in judgment of a given set of circumstances but never on the spirituality of a fellow human being. I believe it goes against all we believe in to judge.Who are we to do so.Do we have that right simply by being Christians. As I said - you are entitled to your opinion and I respect your right to express your feelings but in all humility I disagree with you and in the end I leave everything to God.

Jas 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

1Co 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1Co 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1Co 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1Co 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
Jam 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
1Ti 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

Everyone of us judge all the time!
The question is?How much evil do we allow around us?
Young christain need more mercy than mature christains.
Some evil people have only one desire ,To destory !
Others want to truly know the LORD!
We must always judge people motives?
The HOLY GHOST may well reveal to us ,about these things.But like a mod would have to judge others more closer ,than people like me ,who just post here!
They have a reponibilty to protect the site,We toward our homes.So we all judge in one way or another?
But,We should try to have mercy,where we can?

I think,many times we have too much mercy in the name of love.We have allowed our nation too get into the shape it is in!I blane me and the church.We have stood by and allowed this.
Our nation is in bad shape and growing worse daily.
Because we refused to judge the fact it is turning far from our LORD.
Yes,We need to judge and call EVIL ,EVIL and GOOD ,GOOD!
This is just MY thought!:love:

Blasphemy is never accidental or unintentional. It is always the result of a conscious decision on the part of the blasphemer. A blasphemer's heart is always given over to his flesh, therefore, it is logically impossible for the Holy Spirit to reside there.

SLE

Really not sure about that?
A young christain could say the wrong thing?
As when people speak in tongues!
It is the Holy Spirit leading,Yet ,an out side person ,A young christain could say?He speaks like a devil as many are not taught about the HOLY GHOST???
I have seen people who say ? A christain has a devil!
Yet,They claim ,they were christains????
I do not know if they were??
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

I really do not know this answer???
BUT ,would think ? A young christain might say such an evil thing,unknowly????:love:

Administrator
Staff Member
Taken from my first post:

"Although there is no blasphemy of the Spirit today, we should always keep in mind there is an unpardonable state of existence--the state of continued unbelief. There is no pardon for a person who dies in unbelief. Continual rejection of the Holy Spirit’s promptings to trust in Jesus Christ is the unpardonable blasphemy."

Yes . I do agree that we must never judge others .

Sometimes we do it unconciously . Later on ,when we sit and reflect , then only we realise that we have judged them by our remarks .
Oh dear ....

Dear Brother Chad,

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful article, so short and so simple.

Such is the enmity of the heart, that unconverted men pretend believers are doing Satan's work, when sinners are brought to repentance and newness of life. (Mk 3:31-35)

Just one question, how far is this quote related to this thread:

http://www.talkjesus.com/lounge/17917-devil-s-beatitudes.html

This thread is about how Satan uses people in the Church to promote his work.

God bless you.

Saying a person has a devil ,when they have the Holy ghost is the same
blasphemy
We are the body of CHRIST JESUS!Filled with HIS Holy spirit!

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Mar 3:30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Our Spirit is not unclean, Nor is the Holy Ghost who dwells with ours!

There are in fact Scriptures where God tells us to judge but we must use discernment and judge righteously. Some Scriptures even tell us to judge harshly. We have to be very careful and use wisdom...

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment John 7:24

If we were not to judge at all, then why would he tell us to judge righteously? Scripture clearly states that some form of judgement is not just acceptable, but necessary because Jesus says that we are to judge righteously. That being the case, it seem important for us to study scripture further to better understand under what conditions we are to judge and what if any situations exist where we are not judge.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

THE judgment God does not want us doing is looking down on others!
Understanding the scriptures is Very important!
The Truth sets us free
The more we have ,The more free we are and the more we can help others!
GOD wants us bring the light into the darkness!He does not want us running from the darkness!
Many are moving from church to church, looking to be fed!
When the Holy Ghost waits 24/7 to feed us!

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Mar 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

We have the Same Holy Spirit with in us!

Rejecting Jesus - The Only Unforgivable Sin

But what is the sin that can not be forgiven?

The only unforgivable sin is the rejection of Christ as the Messiah and therefore the grace that covers your sins.

1 John 2:22 states that those who deny Christ have the spirit of "antichrist", which is literally the antithesis of belief on Christ.

Many have made a fuss over Matthew 12:31-32 but the context should make it a little easier to understand. In it, He states that ALL sin will be forgiven, even against His name (which is a good thing considering how many people before they were saved may have blasphemed Christ.) The exception was "blasphemy against the Holy Ghost". What is the Holy Ghost other than Christ's Spirit living in you? If you reject the Holy Spirit (Christ living in you), then you reject Christ Himself and therefore the grace that His sacrifice provides for you. You are now antichrist.

Hope this helps! God bless and keep reading and studying!

THE LORD died for all sins !But it is All Worthless, Unless WE accept HIS GOSPEl

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

And HIM AS LORD!
Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Mar 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

You understand? At Salvation He makes us a 100 % NEW CREATURE1
The New Creature is Perfect!Meaning NO SIN!

It does not matter ,What the Old person [Spirit did]
That being is Dead ,gone forever more!
Nailed to the LORDS CROSS!

The new person [Spirit] has a new Name in Heaven , Awaiting them .Because they are a New Heavenly Being!
They are only trapped in a Old body for a short time !
The old body or even the old mind cannot hurt ot harm the NEW CREATURE at All!
We cannot lose Salvation ,once Gained!
He keeps us!

Active

RJ

It Is Simply All About Paul's Gospel

In 1 COR 15, Paul reminds us of the "Gospel' that he preached, simply put: The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

His death for the payment of the world’s sins. (This is God's Grace. Grace is a free gift. If it was dependent on you doing something then it wouldn't be free and it wouldn't be a gift. Just relax and receive it.)
The burial of His body.
Then His resurrection that gives eternal life to those who believe and have asked Christ to live in them.

Not death, burial, resurrection and speaking of tongues.
Not death, burial, resurrection and water baptism.
Not death, burial, resurrection and deeds.
Not death, burial, resurrection and asking for forgiveness.
The death, burial and resurrection only.

If you think its hard being a Christian, you’re right, because it is impossible for you to be a Christian. What you can do is let Christ live His life through you.

God says that without deeds our faith is dead. A person that is allowing Christ to live in them, then Christ's deeds, not theirs, will most certainly follow.

John 15: 4
"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

Rest in the peace that your salvation has already come and our glory is right around the corner.

Joe:wink::wink: