• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Billy Graham's Wife Update

I have just been informed that Billy Graham's wife has slipped into a coma and is surrounded by her husband and four of their five children.

Please remember the Graham family in your prayers.

Last edited:
Heavenly Father I bring this family before you as I think of them today. I thank you Lord for the life of this dear saint of God, and precious wife of Brother Graham.

Her life here may be coming to an end, but there is joy knowing that she is going to heaven, and that place of 'many mansions'

"Safe in the arms of Jesus. Safe on His gentle breast, There by His love oer'shaded, Sweetly her soul shall rest"

Administrator
Staff Member
I believe she is ready to go home brother to be with the Lord. Billy and Ruth Graham have (still) lived a long beautiful life serving the Lord. I'm confident GOD will reward them amazingly, thanks to Jesus!

I will pray for her. I feel sorry she's in a coma. My uncle was once in a coma when he was in his 30's too. The grace of GOD healed him just when the doctors were about to pull the plug on him and give up.

She and her family will be in my prayers. I also believe God will reward this family when the time comes for them. They have made such an impact on the world and I know God smiles at that. Their light has truly shined.

Matthew 5:16
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." KJV

Staff Member
i just heard on Premier radio through a guest speaker that Billy Graham's wife is still in a coma.

Father I pray that Your will be done in this situation. I pray that You will surround the family with Your precious peace, knowing that when it is time and You are ready for her, she will be with you forever in Jesus' name amen.

I have just been informed that Billy Graham's wife has slipped into a coma and is surrounded by her husband and four of their five children.

Please remember the Graham family in your prayers.

Thanks Dear,

For this Message. Yes I and my friend will pray for her.

Anthony:love:

Billy Graham Statement on Selection of Burial Site

MONTREAT, N.C., June 13, 2007 -- “Earlier this spring, after much prayer and discussion, Ruth and I made the decision to be buried beside each other at the Billy Graham Library in my hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina.

We have held this decision privately and only decided to announce it now that she is close to going home to Heaven.

Ruth is my soul mate and best friend, and I cannot imagine living a single day without her by my side. I am more in love with her today than when we first met over 65 years ago as students at Wheaton College.

Ruth and I appreciate, more than we can express, the prayers and letters of encouragement we have received from people across the country and around the world. Our entire family has been home in recent days and it has meant so much to have them at our side during this time. We love each one of them dearly and thank God for them.”

Active
Jesus Saves

My prayers is with the family,that God would bring comfort and Peace at their side.

All glory and Honor to God.

:love::love:

Staff Member
Promoted to Glory

Promoted to glory.

This is from foxnews.com

Ruth Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the world's most renowned evangelist, died Thursday. She was 87.

The wife of Billy Graham died at 5:05 p.m. at her home at Little Piney Cove, surrounded by her husband and all five of their children, said a statement released by family spokesman Larry Ross.

"Ruth was my life partner, and we were called by God as a team," Billy Graham said in a statement. "No one else could have borne the load that she carried. She was a vital and integral part of our ministry, and my work through the years would have been impossible without her encouragement and support.

"I am so grateful to the Lord that He gave me Ruth, and especially for these last few years we've had in the mountains together. We've rekindled the romance of our youth, and my love for her continued to grow deeper every day. I will miss her terribly, and look forward even more to the day I can join her in Heaven."

Ruth Graham has been bedridden for months with degenerative osteoarthritis of the back and neck and underwent treatment for pneumonia two weeks ago. At her request, and in consultation with her family, she had stopped receiving nutrients through a feeding tube for the last few days, Ross said.

Promoted to glory

Ruth Graham, a great lady and a magnificent Christian. A true witness to Jesus Christ. May she rest in peace and rise in glory, and may Jesus be with her family and friends and all the people they have helped all over the world.

Glory to Jesus Christ for Ruth Graham's beautiful Christian life and example!

Mary Emily

Administrator
Staff Member
She lived a long great worthy life for Jesus! I thank GOD for her and Billy Graham. They have, and still do have a tremendously successful, Holy Spirit operated ministry. The numbers of people who accepted Christ through the help of their ministry cannot be counted. Thank you Jesus for taking her home to eternity with you in Heaven!

I recommend Ruth Graham's writings. She's a very good author, humble and simple.