• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Billy Graham

A while back I started noticing signs all over my area, advertising a Crusade for Christ for March 13,14 and 15. Well it turns out that Jonathan Lotz, grandson of Billy Graham will be speaking 3 nights here in my little town of 20k people. 240 or so churches from many denominations from around the area pitched in to make this event possible! More and more signs have been popping up everywhere as the date approaches. 240 churches from many denominations, all coming together in common cause to bring the gospel of Billy Graham to east Texas.

I would like you guys n gals opinions of Billy Graham. Is he a good preacher? Ever heard a sermon by Mr. Lotz? Does the world love Billy Graham?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new here.

A while back I started noticing signs all over my area, advertising a Crusade for Christ for March 13,14 and 15. Well it turns out that Jonathan Lotz, grandson of Billy Graham will be speaking 3 nights here in my little town of 20k people. 240 or so churches from many denominations from around the area pitched in to make this event possible! More and more signs have been popping up everywhere as the date approaches. 240 churches from many denominations, all coming together in common cause to bring the gospel of Billy Graham to east Texas.

I would like you guys n gals opinions of Billy Graham. Is he a good preacher? Ever heard a sermon by Mr. Lotz? Does the world love Billy Graham?

This is good news. I am delighted to hear that this precious family,and grandson of the reknown Dr. Billy Graham, are still reaching out to all with the message of the 'gospel'.

Dr. Billy Graham has preach the gospel to more people, and witnessed more people coming to know Jesus as a result of his ministry around the world, than any other man in history.

Many years ago a highlight of my week might be to travel to hear Dr. Graham speak in the 'soccer stadiums of the country. Wow, the whole evening was electric.

The power of Dr. Grahams gospel message was like a 'firework' going off.

I pray the grandson will have inherited some of his grandfather's, and his mothers eloquence as he stands to proclaim the message of the 'cross'

Go along Daniel. Then return to tell us what happened.

Welcome to T.J.

Thanks for the welcome Stephen.

As for the rest of you guys n gals...have you no opinion of this man that has preached to millions of people?

I have always liked the Reverend Billy Graham--I watched all his broadcasts in the 1970's--it was through listening to him that I was saved--my only regret was that I never had an opportunity to be in one of those stadiums where he spoke.