• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Billy Graham - Is the handwriting on the wall, America?

Thank you Jesus-is-Lord for sharing this video of Billy Graham. A wonderful man of God.

@ Michael BoryAlis ... this is one thought that came to my mind to your statement -- In 1 Samuel 9 & 10, we see the story of Samuel anointing Saul as king. As the years passed and because of Saul's disobedience, he was replaced by David who was anointed by Samuel. But during the years of waiting, David not once usurped Saul's position, for he knew and has said ‘I will not reach out with my hand against my lord, because he is the Lord’s anointed.’ [ 1 Samuel 24:10] We like David should be very careful how we speak against those who the Lord has anointed. We are not to judge...

Matthew 7:2...For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.