• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Big Decisions and Change Ahead

Staff Member
Greetings dear brothers and sisters

Would really value prayer at this pivotal time of big decision and change.

Knowing and trusting the gracious Lord's leading and all times and in all things.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

Loyal
Greetings dear brothers and sisters

Would really value prayer at this pivotal time of big decision and change.

Knowing and trusting the gracious Lord's leading and all times and in all things.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10
You got it Little Sister. Will pray tonight.

Staff Member
Praying for you Sister to the Father through the Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus.
That you will be guided in all things by the Holy Spirit. Amen!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to grant you His wisdom, assistance, and guidance to take the right decision. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in the days ahead. Blessings!

Give her peace my Lord and my God Jesus in knowing that whatever, else, you will be with us and for us and that you have provided and will.