• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Bible Study

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

This is not promotional, but I am starting three bible studies soon, in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. The English one is mainly for those in NY, BUT... I want to know topics people are interested in? What questions about the bible do you have, that no one is able to answer? Please let me know!

Active
This is not promotional, but I am starting three bible studies soon, in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. The English one is mainly for those in NY, BUT... I want to know topics people are interested in? What questions about the bible do you have, that no one is able to answer? Please let me know!
Bible study is always good. Is it for you to teach a class in church or is it just your own Bible study? I assume you are a born-again Christian.

I have never started a Bible study for myself or others where I was trying to answer questions no one else can answer. Every believer is at a different place knowledge and maturity wise. So we all come to the study as learners, both teacher and student.

As to topics, there are so many to choose from. Personally I think studying the individual books of the Bible is best. But there are many topical subjects that are good also. It all depends on where you are in your doctrine and knowledge of the Scriptures. If one hasn't done any individual book study, it is hard to do a topical study.

Hope you have a good study. Remember all the Bible is leading and pointing to a Person, Jesus Christ. (Luke 24:27)

Quantrill