• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Bible Journaling Tips

Any One Bible Journaling?
Iv just started to dabble really, there are some wonderful artists out there, so inspiring and I have picked up a beautiful NIV Journal Bible to start with.
I'd love any advice, say the best pens to use or tips or tricks on dealing with paper quality.
God Bless
Misneach :innocent:

Any One Bible Journaling?
Iv just started to dabble really, there are some wonderful artists out there, so inspiring and I have picked up a beautiful NIV Journal Bible to start with.
I'd love any advice, say the best pens to use or tips or tricks on dealing with paper quality.
God Bless
Misneach :innocent:
Sounds wonderful I know there are many beginners tips to Bible journaling on youtube
I think it would be great to have something you can look back on later in life and see just how your views may have changed or be reminded of a time you were really inspired

For that I record my Bible readings on my phone and do commentary, I listen to them and laugh sometimes because it’s nice to revisit these things
ANYWAY
Good luck sister check out YouTube for some tips if you don’t get many replies here and start “ dabbling”
SHALOM :love: