• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Beyond Comprehension

Staff Member
God thunders marvelously with His voice; He does great things which we cannot comprehend. For He says to the snow, 'Fall [on] the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength. Job 37:5-6

Job's friend, Elihu, does a good job of describing God's majesty in Job 36-37, pointing out His absolute control over nature to show that nothing goes unnoticed with Him. For God tells rain and snow to fall on the earth, and they do.

Why does any of this matter? Because the ecosystem is wholly dependent on the weather, just as you are dependent on the ecosystem for food and air. And God is faithful to send snow and rain to provide for you.

It's easy to wake up, check the weather, and then think of the weather patterns that occur as random. In reality, nothing is random. God rules and reigns as He sees fit. Don't complain about the weather. Instead, consider observing them so you can be just as wowed by God's handiwork as Elihu was. And then praise God for the snow and rain, letting Him know that you trust in Him to provide them.

Prayer: Father, I'm in awe when I consider that You can just speak and the weather obeys. And I'm humbled when I consider that You speak such commands to provide for me and my family.