• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

BELIEVE the purpose of life: a testimony by Matthew Goh

First of all, please allow me to say hello to you, thank you for your time and may God bless you.
My name is Matthew Goh, from Malaysia. God has been very kind to me for the past 40 years of my life. He has thought me so many things and I feel so close to him. I want to serve him, and I feel it's time for me to start
doing so.
I wrote my self-profile (testimony) titled "Believe - the purpose of life" in year 1998, at the time when I was in great financial trouble. Here is a quote from the book:
"Today is 20 September 1998. I started to write this profile just a few weeks ago, to testify about God's love for me and his performed miracles I have witnessed. Now, halfway writing this, I was told that I would be retrenched from my present job. I know it will be difficult for me to find another job due to the current economy recession in Malaysia. Worst still, my wife Elaine is pregnant and my baby daughter Caitlin will be delivered in about five weeks from now. I feel the great pressure and burden. My greatest scare and pain are to see Elaine and Caitlin suffering, who I place far more important than myself. Despite the current problems and hardship I am facing, I continue to pray hard to God and I determine to complete this profile to show my strong faith in him."
God answers my prayers, again and again. In fact, he has done more than that.
I have created a website [all links require permission from admin] solely for the purpose of allowing easy access and convenient reading of my book (testimony) titled "Believe - the purpose of life". Please read it at your leisure. I am convinced of his love, and I would like to share my experience with you.
May God bless you and be with you always.
Want to be a servant of Christ,
Matthew Goh

Last edited by a moderator: