• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bearing Your Burdens

Staff Member
Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah. Psalm 68:19

Often you may feel that you have a heavy load to bear, and that the Lord has left you to carry it alone. At least, it sometimes feels like He's not there. One day, Moses felt the full weight of all the Israelites upon him, and complained to God, "Why did you tell me to carry them in my arms like a mother carries a nursing baby?" (Numbers 11:12 NLT).

But is it true that God stands aloof from your troubles? No. The Bible says: "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you" (1 Peter 5:7 NLT). God cares immensely. In fact, He wants to carry not only your burden but you as well.

Isaiah wrote, "He shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom" (Isaiah 40:11). And when you can no longer carry anyone or anything, but must yourself be carried, God promises: "Even to your old age…will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry" (Isaiah 46:4).

God has, in fact, been carrying you all along. So don't stop trusting Him.

Prayer: God, I trust that You are bearing my full weight in Your powerful hands and will also carry my burdens. I can't carry them by myself. They're too much