• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

baptisme

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I belong to a lutheran church. I was baptist as a child in a metodist church. They do it to be obidient to the lord to confirm that the child belong to Jesus. I was baptist when I was 20 in a pentecostel church and none of my 3 children where baptist as babyes. They are now 14, 16 and 18 years old.

In my lutheran church, a carismatic really living church, they baptise babies by putting them naked, under the wather. If a grown up come to faith, they do the same, in a bassin. Down under water. In the liturgi they say that the child become a christian by being baptist. I know that no one ever will say that a child go to hell with out being baptist. To me this is inconsequent.

My children choised to go to a lutheran church to have their confirmation
( confirming baptisme as babies) because they wanted to be with their friends. In a lutheran statechurch this it only a ritual. In my lutheran church, they would have been told more and asked about their faith.

It is not a trouble too me, but sometimes I meet people who askes questions.

How is this in USA or other countries.