• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bad chicken feed causing chickens to cease laying eggs?

Anyone hear about this? There are various reports that the chicken feed (Producers Pride) sold by the Tractor supply are causing their chickens to stop laying eggs altogether, but when taken off this particular feed their chickens start producing eggs again.

I heard this first mentioned here

Then checking around for other reports here are a couple of other mentions of the same

Buyer beware

If anyone raises chickens here its just good to know. I would also keep an eye on the comment section because I have read that another brand has been named and because it could be 1 black label brand which are relabeled it could possibly be more than 1.

Its just good to know if there is any truth to these claims. So if any of you have chickens and for some odd reason are not just experiencing the colder weather slow down of egg production but have noticed that all egg production has ceased and you use a certain brand of chicken feed you can at least try to change things up on that end and see if things change. One person took them off chicken feed altogether and fed hers goat feed and they returned to laying eggs again too.

God bless

This should not be a surprise to us. It's a depopulation agenda all around. And crashing the food supply is integral to that plan.

I forgot to add:​

It's in the news way too much, and gaining credibility:​

The high egg prices have been caused by tainted chicken feed, some of it sold by Tractor Supply company. Lots of this has been blamed on the winter time by partial trolls. It is partially true that hens that are not cared for properly will stop laying during the winter. That is partially true. Egg production will slow down, but it will not stop entirely like it has after the "tractor supply chicken feed fiasco". At first I believed the trollage, but as it turns out, people who never fed their chickens from Tractor supply are saying they are having no problems and their hens are laying like normal. So there is something to this story.

I think they actually did lace the food with something that would stop the hens from laying, possibly forever. We all know the agenda, and a few years ago, Tractor Supply was bought by flaming leftists who absolutely would do that. And with Twitter not as totally censored as it was, word is getting out, they are failing to keep this under wraps.

I was just telling a friend of mine that I recall when these freeze dried Ova Eggs (below) were $30 and now they are $79

I'm glad I had stocked up on them while they were lower in price (but still insane to me at that time) but we did the later splurge at the much crazier price last year. And because they initially blamed the first rise in cost (many years back) on the Avian flu and the prices never came back down but rised again and now they are saying the same thing as they rise once more, I knew they werent going to reduce so I thought be crazy and buy em' once and set them aside for the worst of times.

And we were going to get chickens (we had them before) but the cost of a newer coop, the pen and other factors played into us deciding against it, so we just decided on buying many cases of freeze dried eggs at a crazy price, so we have enough for over a year (when the time comes we might need to pull from them).

One of the reasons I was also hesitent to get chickens was the issue of their feed rising (inflation) and figured it would be better just to pay inflated prices for eggs (wherever we could find them) but I would have never considered any foul play in the area of chicken feed.

Although it does not surprise me

The reason behind ridiculous egg prices has been medically proven for a while, but no one caught this until now.​

REASON: Eggs screw up the mRNA vax and stifle Covid also.​

Look at the dates. They knew at the beginning of covid that eggs screwed up the spike protein, which is why they started killing chickens and burning chicken farms. The relevant date here is Nov 2020, right about the time that eggs skyrocketed and they were destroying chickens left and right:

The reason behind ridiculous egg prices has been medically proven for a while, but no one caught this until now.​

REASON: Eggs screw up the mRNA vax and stifle Covid also.​

Look at the dates. They knew at the beginning of covid that eggs screwed up the spike protein, which is why they started killing chickens and burning chicken farms. The relevant date here is Nov 2020, right about the time that eggs skyrocketed and they were destroying chickens left and right:

I saw that one too on a thread as I was reading on this whole egg thing, I saw a video with one doctor talking about it on Youtube and it had that fact checker blue tag directing the watcher of the video to go to the CDC website and I thought, it has to be true if that is there haha.

And then I saw this little fake news report

Who wouldnt be more convinced when they chime in? Haha Its crazy how all the sudden blood clots come to the forefront at the time of the jab but its the eggs fault (eggs which have been with us for thousands of years) that are to be blamed. Just as some of the Covid PCR tests gave out false positives, I wonder if the same is true with these bird flu tests. How many positives do they test for before destroying hundreds of thousands of birds? If its just one false positive test and the rest of them are supposedly "asymptomatic" (where have we heard that before?) and so they all get killed, and don't feel too bad about it because we are going to also blame chicken eggs for this worldwide increase of blood clots.

The study she mentions in the video was never done on the choline in eggs but the choline in supplement form and Choline isnt even supposedly the problem but this TMOA the chloine produces in the body. But they have to be targeted for an entirely different reason than just this since fish cause a much larger increase in TMAO than eggs.

This guy also explains a false premise it in this shorts video pointing out the faulty study here.

And although he does not touch upon the jab and pretty much addressing this other study (being pushed by the media on egg clots using this false premise) You really cant help but think that there has to be some truth in the eggs ability to counter something they find undesireable.

Candace Owens is supposed to further investigate this, she at least brought it to the forefront. Including a little of Tucker Carlsons coverage

And she also included this other womans video and the rabbit hole she went down and made some interesting connections but nothing yet on what you posted. If the media is picking up the story and running with the eggs bad for you narrative (for blood clot reasons) perhaps a conspiracy between the largest US commercial egg production company and the partnering with the feed company is more of a distraction from the real reason here is somehow?

Just gotta sit back and observe all the deception surrounding these things I suppose and use our noggin a little. Thanks for posting that, God bless.

More than you wanted to know about Tractor Supply:

Active
When you know the twisted liberal agenda of them “saving the planet” by reducing the consumption of meats and eggs from animals whose flatulence causes “global warming” then you will also understand why there is so much propaganda and lies being spread by the liberal media and liberal forces at work in world governments who are also in bed with big corporations.

It’s not that they really care about the planet or people, but it is more about these 3…#1 Money, #2 Power, #3 Control.

I saw this video of the new food pyramid the government is promoting, which is anti-meat and eggs. This guy in the video is funny, but his points are spot on. Give it a watch